• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
For me, toad!

Reactions: kopjethee
Toad of course. Even though goombas have fangs and can grow wings and get cat suits. They are idiots. They have like no intelligence at all. Toads are more intelligent and can actually stomp on the goombas and kill them. It is an easy fight for the toad. I dunno, toad would probably get too scared to fight and lose so either of them could win a fight.

Reactions: kopjethee, PikaBoy2004 and Bulbakid
i dont know there both shrooms and the both are usless but if a goomb touches you your dead and toad cant jump soo its close but scientifically the goomba will win

For me, toad!
i think it whould be goomba, bulba.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it whould be goomba, bulba.
Toad can jump in super Mario 3d world. Nsmbu, Nsmb

Toad of course. Even though goombas have fangs and can grow wings and get cat suits. They are idiots. They have like no intelligence at all. Toads are more intelligent and can actually stomp on the goombas and kill them. It is an easy fight for the toad. I dunno, toad would probably get too scared to fight and lose so either of them could win a fight.
well eye i think toads are ganna lose ceainc the cant jump witch was proven in capten toad

well eye i think toads are ganna lose ceainc the cant jump witch was proven in capten toad
I'm talking about normal toad not captain toad

hmmmmm well new game wise.
some older games toad can jump but others he cant and the ones he cant jump in are the rip off titles so thinking deeper into this toads should win.

In captain Toad the reason he couldn't jump was because of the giant backpack. This isn't a theory, its a fact.

I'm talking about blue toad

dont forget yellow toad also congrats on geting all the honne pokemon

Toad ftw! :D

Toad, I mean come on, its a talking mushroom, probaly full of posion, heck all it even has to do is jump on the goomba...so yeah toad would most possibly win. Goomba are shown to be incredibly weak and stuff. All toad has to do is shove itself into goomba's mouth

Toad can jump on the goombas head easily and kill the goomba. They aren't very smart and It's shown that since the beginning. Toad can jump very low in 3D world, but it's destined to be enough to kill the goomba. Toad can also run fast so toad could escape very easily, away from the goomba. But in battle, In the end, toad might get scared, and since he has been shown to not be brave, he might lose 50/50. But then again, he could run away as a coward. There is many circumstances where toad or the goomba could win or lose. It all depends actually, based on where toad and the goomba are and what type of goomba it was. There is fangs on the goomba so that might actually give the goomba an advantage, even though it is never shown ingame or happened to mario or any character In any mario game. But then again, tanooki power-ups given to the goombas would allow them to go higher and toad would lose more easily.

Last edited:
Toads obviously xD. Just cause they can jump simple as that. Plus I like Toad's more since well Toad. Toad is my fave mario character. Also since Toad can use power ups and all that all it would take from him would be a well timed jump to just finish the Goomba off. Meanawhile if Toad has a power-up it would take hits for a Goomba to beat a Toad. So of course Toad is the superior and would win in a fight.

Toad's a powerhouse. have you not seen stats from the perhaps non-canon (doki doki panic) mario bros 2? stongest character in the game and can run fast. his jump? ehhhhhhhh but he could charge into a goomba and rek him if he couldn't jump high enough

Goombas have psychic powars how do u think they kill mayro touching him they are the most powerful creature in mayro games but their head is vulnerable so if a goomba has a helmet with spikes goomba wins goomba can kill every1 just like ratata can goomba is king goomba won toad is ded now thank u goomba killed toad with psychic powers and toad died

Goombas have psychic powars how do u think they kill mayro touching him they are the most powerful creature in mayro games but their head is vulnerable so if a goomba has a helmet with spikes goomba wins goomba can kill every1 just like ratata can goomba is king goomba won toad is ded now thank u goomba killed toad with psychic powers and toad died
rattata can in gen 4 ofc. endeavor and focus sash 3op5me
Goombas can be smushed under blocks thwomps and hammers if it is wearing helmet. toad can borrow from mario/luigi toad's super strength and bam bam banana TOAD WINS

Toad would win since they have the same ability as Mario and Luigi, which is being able to stomp on them. That is what Toad did in Super Mario Bros. Wii and Wii U, so Toad is a clear winner. Also, Toad has more smarts to avoid or jump on the enemy than to walk off a cliff like a Goomba.

Reactions: kopjethee
I think toad wins

Oh wow, do you even need to ask? We're talking about Toad against a regular Goomba (since you didn't say which type of Goomba, I'm assuming it's a regular one). Toad could simply stomp on it like the game. Heck Toad can even beat the heck out of it. Clearly, it's a one-sided fight.

Back