Who would win a fight, Toad or Goomba?

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date

Who would win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toads could just jump on one, unless it has a big heavy backpack to hold :sneaky:
He could throw a turnip then :sneaky:

So technically toad cannot lose. Either he’s a coward that runs away super fast, or if he’s brave like captain or blue or yellow toad or captain toadette they can easily find a way to beat the goomba. Unless its a goomba from a mario RPG game. Some of them are super macho

Toad would win if it was a normal Goomba, but if it was a giant Goomba Toad would have problems unless he had an invincibility star. But I think Toad would probably run away and no one would win. And it doesn't matter who would win because Goombas were Toads before Bowser used his magic on them.

Oh yeah... Goombas are toads right? Thats weird cuz Mario is basically killing friends.

Toad would win if it was a normal Goomba, but if it was a giant Goomba Toad would have problems unless he had an invincibility star. But I think Toad would probably run away and no one would win. And it doesn't matter who would win because Goombas were Toads before Bowser used his magic on them.

Oh yeah... Goombas are toads right? Thats weird cuz Mario is basically killing friends.
I think you guys are thinking of the wrong thing. Bowser turned the toads into brick blocks, goombas left princess peaches area to join bowser

Oh I think you are right Dowhat. I must be thinking about the wrong thing haha.

Back