Who would win a fight, Toad or Goomba?

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date

Who would win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say toad because he can just stomp on it or beat the thing up for crying out load. To be honest this fight will be only one sided to toad making goomba the last one out.

Toad because Goombas are weak. One little stomp on the little guys head and poof! xD

I think Nintendo should give Goombas a makeover and make them tougher. Why do they even exist with very little power/abilities? :p

Jotape said Goombas have psychic powars how do u think they kill mayro touching him they are the most powerful creature in mayro games but their head is vulnerable so if a goomba has a helmet with spikes goomba wins goomba can kill every1 just like ratata can goomba is king goomba won toad is ded now thank u goomba killed toad with psychic powers and toad died.

But Toad can jump on goombas like Luigi

Toad will will unless we are talking about thee Mega Goomba! Then Toad is going to be a Toad toast!:p
Megagoomba.jpg

Goombas might be stupid but most toads aren't the brightest bulbs either. But Goombas can have wings, got teeth and military training. (Yes, they are actually trained, play Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, it's awesome) Most Toads are civilians. And while Toads aren't as stompable you can jump on their heads and get them really dizzy. So realistically speaking I'd place my bets on the Goombas.
Then again, this is a gameworld and game have a tendency to make the 'good guys' win, in which case the Toads are more likely to win.

Now i think back to super mario advance, where you could play as mario, luigi, peach and ofcourse toad. While i don't remeber there being any goomba's, toad like all characters could ofcourse jump. Maybe Toad's are lighter than mario, but i see it working as long as there are not too many goomba's cause ofcourse they help kidnap peach, so they need to get past the Toads first.

Now i think back to super mario advance, where you could play as mario, luigi, peach and ofcourse toad. While i don't remeber there being any goomba's, toad like all characters could ofcourse jump. Maybe Toad's are lighter than mario, but i see it working as long as there are not too many goomba's cause ofcourse they help kidnap peach, so they need to get past the Toads first.
...so your stance is? Goombas winning or Toads winning?

...so your stance is? Goombas winning or Toads winning?
Toad vs Goomba: Toad wins
Toad vs squid of Goomba's: Goomba's win ... i guesse :p

Ah. Though I think you mean 'squad' ;) A goomba-squid...I would never go swimming again. :nailbiting:

Ah. Though I think you mean 'squad' ;) A goomba-squid...I would never go swimming again. :nailbiting:

Obvious one-sided fight is obvious. All a Goomba does is just walk around until they fall off the edge of a cliff. Toad could just simply jump on it and fight's over. Not only that but Toad has arms and hands. He could knock it out. The only chance a Goomba has to win is if Toad mistimes a jump and lands on his body. But I doubt that'll happen.

SMM allows us to make just that...

SMM allows us to make just that...
:confused: Guess I'm lucky I don't have a Wii U. Do post it if you make one though. ;) Even better, make toad fight it and see who wins!

@PersonSP oops typo, your right,
mario-maker-day-3-03.png

But hey, there are also swimming goombas

Reactions: PersonSP
It's a no brainier, toad. Ever played a NSMB game? Yeah that's your evidence right there

I think that Toad would probably win this fight as, unlike the Goomba, Toad is able to obtain powers from the different items in the game, and thus would be able to use the fire flower against the Goomba, which would kill it in one hit. In this state, it would take the Goomba three hits to defeat Toad, further lowering his chances.

Toad would win hands down. He can jump, run, shoot fireballs and ice balls when he gets the power-ups. And be a cat just like the cat goombas. There is no way someone could think that a goomba could win, because even if it bites toad, Toad can take a hit, like the mario brothers.

I think either of them could win in a fight. Toad could get all scared and let the Goomba hurt the poor little mushroom, or if Toad is feeling brave, all he would need to do is jump on top of the Goomba's head. But Goombas are ot really smart so I think any Toad could defeat them. So I think the winner could go either way.

Toads could just jump on a gonna as evident in nsmbw

Toads could just jump on a gonna as evident in nsmbw

Toads could just jump on one, unless it has a big heavy backpack to hold :sneaky:

Back