Who's your favorite villager?

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
Isabella

Isabella

meep
Towns Folk
I currently love all my villagers in my town :cool: My favorite has to be Poncho, I've had him since the good old days of 2005 when I first got Wild World, and he was always talking about working out and getting muscles :giggle:
Some people would pay millions of bells to get their favorite villager to move in to their town though! Who's your favorite, and would you ever pay a lot of bells for a favorite villager if you don't have them already?

My favorite villager is Mallary, she's just so. . . quacktastic! =D
I wouldn't necessarily pay my hard earned bells for a simple character, but I'd spend bells if I were able to choose the spots that new villagers move on. </3

Reactions: gamerboyblue, xXAwesomeDudeXx, Isabella and 1 other person
My favorite animal neighbor is Roald, he reminds me of the penguins in Super Mario 64.

Reactions: Isabella
I adore Kat. Cat neighbors have always held a special place in my heart, and she's just fantastic.

I adore Kat. Cat neighbors have always held a special place in my heart, and she's just fantastic.
Katt is awesome! I had her early on in the game but one day I time traveled and she moved, but I still see her in the main street :D

Out of the neighbors I currently have, Phoebe is definitely my favorite. I liked the whole 'phoenix' idea.
Hinoko.png

Out of the neighbors I currently have, Phoebe is definitely my favorite. I liked the whole 'phoenix' idea.
Hinoko.png
Ohh wow, that's cool! I wish I had a phoenix in my town. :/

Hinoko.png
She looks really cool!:cool:

Right now is Roscoe. He is a black horse with red eyes and grumpy personality.
I really want to get his portrait.

Bud is my favorite character. I hope he hasn't moved out because it's been a long time since I played.
He always says, maaaaaan!

I like Ribbot, because he is one cool robot frog.

Del. He's got some kinda lab in his house

i fav is: cyrano. he always gives me items. I think it has something to do with feng shui or how ever it is spelled.
images

Back when I played, I had a pig named Kevin. He was a party animal.

Or so I made him out to be.

I'd say my fave villager is Octavian. He's an octopus dude, and the only one I've seen throughout the series. I also like villagers like Sprocket (robot bird), Hans (abominable snowman), Biskit (his name is reminiscent of a cookie) and Roscoe (fave Wii town resident!)

Punchy the cat. He's started off in my town for the past 3 games now.

Lopez the cutie deer! Go google his picture if you want ( i dont know how to post the photo) he looks so gentle and c.u.t.e.! I also like hopper, julian, apollo, zell, midge , bones,miranda amelia prince...

I have him in my town, he's a jock, I don't like jocks much :hilarious: But he's awesome, I want him to leave my town though, he's been here long enough :woot:

My favorite is Bangle, she's a cutesy little Tiger, she's always giving me free stuff, and always so happy!
Bangle_NewLeaf_Official.png

I love Kyle
Kyle.png
because I like wolves! :D And his catchphrase is 'alpha'; maybe he thinks of the other residents of the town as his 'pack', and he knows I'm the alpha, because I'm the boss of his pack and my town? :p

Katt is awesome! I had her early on in the game but one day I time traveled and she moved, but I still see her in the main street :D
Katt... is... so... creepy...:(:eek:o_O:nailbiting::wtf::thumbsdown::unsure:
Katt.png
LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT THE VAMPIRE CAT! :p

My favorite animal neighbor is Roald, he reminds me of the penguins in Super Mario 64.
Penguin.png
Roald_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Spot the difference. :p

I've had Kevin too, and Ribbot, (he is currently living in my town now. I think... :p) and Cyrano in Let's Go To The City. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i like kabuki, cyrano, and jay. he (Jay has been giving me items every day lol i like him now :p.

Reactions: darwinwatterson and EliteBeatDiva
Back