Who's your favorite villager?

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
I like Isavell.She is like the best friend

I know I already posted here, but I have more favorites.

Cyrano. I wasn't too familiar with him but he started in my New Leaf town and is still there (I'm pretty sure he's my only original left), and I've warmed up quite a bit despite the fact I don't typically like Grumpy villagers (some exceptions here)

Dottie. See my last post.

Mitzi. I love most of the cat villagers, and she's just awesome. She was only in my town for less than a week (in real time; it was months in game because time travel), and it's kind of sad (I was also waiting for her to suggest a Publics Work Project but oh well.)

I think I'm missing a couple, but it'd be a shorter list to list my least favorite villagers rather than my favorites.

Now, if we're talking about special visitors/NPCs:

Kapp'n. He amuses me. That's about it on my reasoning.

Isabelle. She amuses me as well, and she's just that cute big sister type. What's not lovable about her? :3

The Nooklings. They're sort of amusing as well, and I like them better than Tom Nook when it comes to the shopkeeper business (no offense to Nook or anything, he just kind of annoyed me in previous games with the part time job)

My favorite villager would have to be the villager you create because when you create a villager you can make it be anything you want it to be. So that is why the villager you create is my favorite villager in the games.

My favorite villager is Rosie the peppy cat. She's so adorable and she always acts like a spazz. :3 I have her in my New Leaf town :3 She always gives me stuff and I freaked out when she asked to move lol. You know the answer Rosie, NOOOOO! I would pay millions of bells for this little cutie :3 I payed around 10 million bells for her :3

I absolutely love my Villagers, mostly like Jambette and Skye, my dream villagers, but Whitney takes the cake! She's been with me ever since I began the game, and she's been like a big sister to my character. I'm wanting to aim for Peaches next. She was my all-time favorite in City Folk, but then she moved away...

My Fave characters ended up moving away recently
Filbert the squirrel was with me from day one and was my lil fluffy blue son.

also

Pudge the cub. he was my bff in the GameCube version and i was so happy when he moved in.
Sad to see my lovelys go.

My favorite villager is Clay, he is laid back and loves food ^-^ plus he is also a ham ham
95px-Dogurou-picture.png

My favorite villager is Ribbot. He is a robot. He is so cool. He gives me free furniture. He also comes to my house. That is why Ribbot is my favorite villager.

My best Villager was Bluebear :)
I love the color blue and she was cute bear!
oh how I miss her :(
She move after a year with me.

I have multiple favourites but i can't really choose one..

I like Skye the most. She has a normal personality, and so she never is mad at me, or grumpy, or anything like that. We're also next door neighbors, but nevertheless we are always writing letters back and forth. :)

Attachments

• Skye.png
    Skye.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
my favourite villigers are hamlet and lobo and my fc is 3754-6747-8439

My all time favourite is Egbert. Mostly out of heartache though. In my original town (I have reset) Egbert was a starting villager and I fell in love! He was so cute. Lazy chicken. Hehe. Unfortunately Egbert was also the first villager I ever had move without warning. I was so sad. I cycled through 16 villagers to get him back and when I did not only did he move into a bad spot (didn't know about plot resetting then!) he also moved out a week later! Ugh. Sad.

My top three (besides Egbert) are Merengue, Tia, and Stitches. Merengue and Tia were free (Merengue moved randomly into my old town) and I actually paid 16 million for Stitches! I had him in my old town though and I paid 25 mill... Word if advice - use the retail method for large transactions! Dropping 25 mill on the ground took so long.

Ok, my favorite villagers that I currently have are Tex and Rosie, because is a penguin, and I like penguins, and Rosie is a cute little kitten, like my kitten I have. My all-time favorite villager i would pay 100,000,000 bells for is Roald! He is a penguin, but look s cuter than Tex. xD

Francine is a beauty.

My favorite villager is either Goldie, Daisy, or Stitches. I have had them in my animal crossing new leaf town and i really love them. Goldie and Daisy are just really cute dogs in my opinion and stitches is also really cute plus cool.

I like any of the cats and most of the rabbits. I am not a big fan of any other villager really. Most of them are either ugly or annoying and I just like to live alone in peace with no animals bugging me. I really liked Oliva when I had her along with Tabby, they were the best villagers that I had when I used to play New Leaf.

I like any of the cats and most of the rabbits. I am not a big fan of any other villager really. Most of them are either ugly or annoying and I just like to live alone in peace with no animals bugging me. I really liked Oliva when I had her along with Tabby, they were the best villagers that I had when I used to play New Leaf.

Katt.png

:p:p

Even Katt?

:p:p

The one from Smash bros lol

My Fave characters ended up moving away recently
Filbert the squirrel was with me from day one and was my lil fluffy blue son.

also

Pudge the cub. he was my bff in the GameCube version and i was so happy when he moved in.
Sad to see my lovelys go.
i have filbert, but i find him weird

Back