Who's your favorite villager?

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
My favorite Villager is Phoebe :love:. I have her in my town right now. Though, I haven't played the game in a few months now.

My faviote is Whitney

My favourite is merry, she's just so cute and I just love cats in general!

My favorite villagers would have to be Sprinkles, Lolly, Eunice, and Genji. I love Sprinkles because when I had a bee sting, she would give me medicine while everyone else laughed at me. Lolly is my bro and reminds me of my friend Lilly, Eunice is just plain awesome in general. The funny thing is, when I first saw Genji I thought his appearance looked like Genji from the anime Bleach. Then when I read his name I started fanboying so much.

For me it is Molly. I would want her is my town do bad. :)

My favorite villager is Elmer. He is usually the one who writes letters to me and also the one who gives me presents. Elmer also visits my house frequently. He is also very nice and cares about others, not just himself. Once I got stung by a bee and went to his house. He was sick that day and when he saw my face, he kindly gave me some medicine instead of using it on himself. Now that is just sweet.

For me, it's Mitzi. She was the first villager I got attached to in wild world and then I got really sad when she moved away ;-;

My favourite villager has to be Roald from Animal Crossing:Wild World, in simple terms, he was that guy who would never get down, and would always cheer me up and onwards, he called me "bro" for the entirety of his existence in the town, sadly when my charger broke back in the day, i couldn't play for a few weeks and within that time he left the town, it makes me sad just thinking about it because he was really cool ●︿●, he even sold me a really cheap watermelon table (whether it was real or not, rotten or not, i do not care, it was the thought that counts (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

Attachments

• Roald_WW.png
    Roald_WW.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
I like Wendy :3

Who is your favourite Animal Crossing Special Character/Villager/Visitor
Mine Are:

Special Character:

-
Gracie

Villager:

- Chow or Naomi

Visitor:

- Pave or Franklin

(CAN YOU BELIEVE PAVE IS MALE?!?! I ALWAYS THAT HE WAS FEMALE)

I just started playing a month ago, but my favorite villager is probably Frank or Bluebear.

So I saw someone else had a thread on your least favourite, but who do you like the most out of al lthe villagers you've met?

For me it would have to be Nan, she was the first ever villager I ever spoke to in my first AC game which was Let's go to the City (Called something else in places other then England I think..) Unfortunatly she left in that game after a while and that was before I knew how to keep them, so I just let her go. I've never seen her since but I did see her walking about the city a few times which made me happy.

Is anyone elses favourite villager their first one? Or are they your favourite character because their you're favourite animal? For that would be Skye as I totally adore wolves, her colour is blue which I love and we kinda share a name :p But she's my second favourite villager anyway.

Merry would have to be my favorite villager in Animal Crossing. She's so cute. I love the sound that she makes when you talk to her 'mew mew mew mew mew.' It's really adorable. I currently do not have her in my town but when the Amiibo update comes to New Leaf I'm going to try and get her Amiibo card to scan her and bring her into my town :)

My favourite villager is Mott.
He's a lion and in my opinion he looks cool.
He always talks about working out
And he always where's my clothe designs :)

my favorite villager has always been wolfgang and gladys and those are the 2 villagers that i always want in my town.
i just like wolfgang because he reminds me of wolf link from the zelda series for some reason.
i like gladys because she has been in my town in both ww and nl and shes nice.

i want some new villager species like maybe unrealistic stuff?
i thought of maybe a t-rex villager which would work quite well actually.
i also thought of a unicorn villager or something

Monique, it’s my mommy’s name, my mom loves cats & she’s a cat, my mom has blonde hair & so does the character.
When she’s in my town it’s like I have my mom with me at all times & it makes me happy.

Attachments

• 2314C89F-24B6-496E-B4E0-7C2193373D0A.png
    2314C89F-24B6-496E-B4E0-7C2193373D0A.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
Back