Why do you think Waluigi isn't around that much?

• Thread starter ZEN
  • Start date
ZEN

ZEN

Illuminaughty
Towns Folk
Waluigi is kinda forgotten anymore. I mean, he isn't even in warioware games for whatever reason. Why do you think he's never around?

Cause no one found him interesting so Nintendo decided to ditch him altogether :p

lol jk. He's more of a side character. The same could be said Bowser Junior or something.

You have a point, he's not the only one kicked to curb.

Waluigi certainly is not important for fans, so that could sound like a reason why nintendo has kicked him off. Besides, he is like the parody character for luigi, and let's agree on something, luigi is not as important as mario (forgive me for this, i love luigi's mansion, but this is the truth), on the other hand, Wario is the parody character for Mario, that's why we often see wario being more popular than waluigi.

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Nayda
I mean Waluigi isn't that important of a character just the counter-part of the main characters's brother :p I guess he deserveds more games though, as he is an interesting character. I guess the others are very popular so he isn't as "important" anymore ;(

Lets be honest, Who know what goes on in nentendo's place! I LOVE and <3 luigi, and I'm kinda evil (he he) So evil luigi is madly GENIUS!!!!!!! Nintendo, give him a personalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S.I still like good even though I said I was kinda evil.

Last edited:
Also if you made the year of Luigi, WHY was they ZERO, SQUAT, AND NONE Waluigi games!!

Also if you made the year of Luigi, WHY was they ZERO, SQUAT, AND NONE Waluigi games!!
excellent question!

AND (third part for the win!) Waluigi pinball was the BEST MK track EVER, and he get nothing except being replaced by honey queen in MK7!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Waluigi never had his own game. I think because of this not a lot of people liked him.

Because he isint interesting at all. No one found him interesting at all and he was boring. lol He was like wario. And we dont need another wario lol. They just threw him out in the curb sadky and he hasnt had fame ever. It sucks for him and I feel kinda bad for him. R.I.P Waluigi you will be missed

He was like of a kind of poor clone of Wario, having much less of the silliness of Wario. And presumably he was created to fill an extra slot in the spin off games like Party and Tennis. Which explains his debut in Mario Tennis. He was created just so that they would get another character to put in those games. And probably this is the reason why he will probably remain a supporting character always. This is highlighted very well in one of the Super Smash Bros Pics of the Day where the creator of Smash says sometimes like you will go beyond being an Assist Trophy.
tl dr Waluigi was created probably only for the Sports games and unfortunately is unlikely to rise above that (that Dance Dance game is the only exception I think.)

Walaweege is a good character, but he didn't seem all that importent, we can expect him to keep showing up in mario party and the sports games, but other than that. dont expect to see him much. although he is an interesting character and he personality is wierd. Not many people care about him sadly.

I think he was Inteanded to be in one game, but people like him so he got in the spinoff games, they changed his personalty in the spinoffs that nobody liked him then they said "Oh people don't like him! Lets keep him in spinoffs so we don't lose any$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well not that I really have a own reason to why Waluigi isn't around that much but I think that he never really seems to be in any of the games/main series games/ or such. Maybe his character wasn't really fitting in the situations that they'd have to find some sort of role he can be in the game. But it'd certainly be kinda cool to see Waluigi have his own game of series and such :D

super wahoo bros tells you why

The reason Waluigi isn't around that much is because he was created for the purpose of being Luigi's rival and Wario's partner in Mario Tennis 64. Ever since Waluigi has been in mostly parties and sporting events. Some may say that Wario was created because Mario needed a rival but at the same time Wario was actually in a Mario platformer. Also Wario then gained better popularity that he earned himself his own franchise.

I believe Wario was developed by the Nintendo R&D for the purpose of making an anti Mario to make fun of him or to compete with him like with the creation of Sonic and other characters. Wario was pretty successful so there were more games featuring him but Waluigi has just not been given a chance to be in any main series game yet. Luigi isn't as popular so I guess his satire would be someone no one knows at all so he might as well stay that way.

Cause he is purple ^_^

he is sleeping he waiting for his own game

Back