Why do you think Waluigi isn't around that much?

• Thread starter ZEN
  • Start date
I think that waluigi should be included in many games because he only appeared like a abandoned character. He should have his own game because Waluigi its kind of mysterious... Nintendo doesn't revealed much what is the real personallity of waluigi, we know for example wario that he is greedy and he just worries about money... but we don't quite know anything about waluigi...

@picachurocks123 I'm sorry but I can't help it, but some of your grammar is wrong. In the first sentence Appeared is in the wrong tense, you either have to change everything else or change it to appears. Also you either have to change the doesn't or add a few things. You either have to change it to hasn't, or make revealed, reveal. The 2nd part is confusing. What you should do is get rid of the what is and replace with about. The last part then is we know that like wario.. Other than that I disagree. He shouldn't be put into more games because he's a spinoff characters, and because of that reason it's not going to happen!

@picachurocks123 I'm sorry but I can't help it, but some of your grammar is wrong. In the first sentence Appeared is in the wrong tense, you either have to change everything else or change it to appears. Also you either have to change the doesn't or add a few things. You either have to change it to hasn't, or make revealed, reveal. The 2nd part is confusing. What you should do is get rid of the what is and replace with about. The last part then is we know that like wario.. Other than that I disagree. He shouldn't be put into more games because he's a spinoff characters, and because of that reason it's not going to happen!
Can I suggest an avatar for you?
grammar-nazi.jpg

Did anyone else how his grammar isn't that great, either?

Did anyone else how his grammar isn't that great, either?
Which is why my grammer is gooder. :p

He was created as a partner for wario who is already a clone of mario, or the other way a bad Luigi so is a clone of mario

He was created as a partner for wario who is already a clone of mario, or the other way a bad Luigi so is a clone of mario
Yeah but that was very shortlived. Now Waluigi is just lonely waiting for his own game.

@Shiny I don't think he is ever going to get his own game though. He is like Daisy in that he will probably just stay to the spinoff titles and not be in anything else.

@Shiny I don't think he is ever going to get his own game though. He is like Daisy in that he will probably just stay to the spinoff titles and not be in anything else.
Good point but maybe Daisy will also get her game too. Who knows what Nintendo is thinking.

The moive of the 207th stormtrooper.

Waluigi actually will probably never have his own game. Rip Waluigi.

Waluigi is kinda forgotten anymore. I mean, he isn't even in warioware games for whatever reason. Why do you think he's never around?
Well, don’t forget that he wasn’t created by Nintendo themselves. He was created my Gamelot in order to serve as Wario’s partner in Mario tennis. Waluigi is like the adopted child Nintendo is repossble for. He’s not forgotten, but just an underdog- which explains why everyone is meming him.

Waluigi wasn’t really a serious character for Nintendo. They wanted to make an evil version if Mario, so they turned his M upside down, and Wario was born. Then, they realized that Luigi need one too. So they made Waluigi. Wario was generally more well received in the beginning then Waluigi was. It’s sad, but that’s what happened. Now, Waluigi doesn’t have hips own game yet, and he STILL wants to be in Smash. :p

Back