Wii U Games That You Want To Play

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I have another update also,these are the ones that are upcoming and are said to release soom
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Smash Bros. 4
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Sonic: Lost World (releasing tomorrow)

I have another update also,these are the ones that are upcoming and are said to release soom
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Smash Bros. 4
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Sonic: Lost World (releasing tomorrow)

Perfect start for a Wii U right now! :D

Perfect start for a Wii U right now! :D
I know right, I just wish to play these games on a Wii U, I haven't even hold the Wii U or touch the gamepad in my life before, I bet when I do it will be magical :D

X. For the sake of Hiroyuki Sawano, the guy who is also composing musics and insert songs for Shingeki no Kyojin anime :D Not into mecha things, but the open-world gameplay tempts me.

Reactions: Reece
Sonic Lost World
ZombiU
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (I only want it because you can't play gamecube games on wii u and I have the gamecube version.)
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games
Mario Kart 8
Resident Evil Revelations

There are many, many more I could put, however I just wish to play these games more

Sonic Lost World
ZombiU
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (I only want it because you can't play gamecube games on wii u and I have the gamecube version.)
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games
Mario Kart 8
Resident Evil Revelations

There are many, many more I could put, however I just wish to play these games more

There's probably a way to play gamecubes games on Wii U.
Using the retro-compatibility of the retro-compatibility (Game Cube - Wii - Wii U), there's a controller adapter and it allow you play those games. I think it's exists now, because I heard of it somewhere.

There's probably a way to play gamecubes games on Wii U.
Using the retro-compatibility of the retro-compatibility (Game Cube - Wii - Wii U), there's a controller adapter and it allow you play those games. I think it's exists now, because I heard of it somewhere.
I have read something about it on a few forums that I was searching, but the controller adapter looks diffult to get, nonetheless it would be awesome to play Gamecube games on the Wii U, I wonder how the Gamecube game would be able to save without a Gamecube mem card ?

I have read something about it on a few forums that I was searching, but the controller adapter looks diffult to get, nonetheless it would be awesome to play Gamecube games on the Wii U, I wonder how the Gamecube game would be able to save without a Gamecube mem card ?

Mmm, I don't know honestly.
Well, anyways, Nintendo said there will be Virtual Console games of Gamecube ones

Mmm, I don't know honestly.
Well, anyways, Nintendo said there will be Virtual Console games of Gamecube ones
Yeah I will look forward to seeing the game that releases though, when I get a Wii U and the Wii U eShop comes out with Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I would be in glory, I haven't played that game but it looks like an awesome Pokemon game :), have you ever played it

Yeah I will look forward to seeing the game that releases though, when I get a Wii U and the Wii U eShop comes out with Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I would be in glory, I haven't played that game but it looks like an awesome Pokemon game :), have you ever played it

Didn't have a Nintendo console since 1999 to 2012, so no...

Didn't have a Nintendo console since 1999 to 2012, so no...
Oh well, that game looks like a must buy for Pokemon lovers, Dark Lugia :D , is in it.

Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U are the games I mostly want to play. :)

Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U are the games I mostly want to play. :)
Anytime when I see the Super Mario 3D Worl advertisement on the television I so wish I had a Wii U to play that game :)

Anytime when I see the Super Mario 3D Worl advertisement on the television I so wish I had a Wii U to play that game :)
I might be getting the Wii U on christmas! :)

Reactions: Reece
I might be getting the Wii U on christmas! :)
Lucky, I wish I can get it soon but I doubt it, this Christmas I want a 3DS XL :)

I wanna play:

Wii Fit U
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
ZombiU
Sonic Lost World
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros U
Scribblenauts Unlimted
Super Mario 3D World

Yeah so those are the games I wanna play because they look so fun

I wanna play:

Wii Fit U
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
ZombiU
Sonic Lost World
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros U
Scribblenauts Unlimted
Super Mario 3D World

Yeah so those are the games I wanna play because they look so fun

Super Mario 3D World will be my main reason for the Wii U now :3

I'd like to buy the "X" game. I hope some other RPGs come out soon.

Persona 5 will probably be announced soon. I hope it's on Wii U. So hyped.

Super Mario 3D World will be my main reason for the Wii U now :3
Same here, if I were to buy a Wii U right now, the only game I would decide to buy is Super Mario 3D World, the rest is still to be released,sadly.

Wind Waker HD, Zelda U, and Smash Bros. U are among the Wii U games I'd probably like to play if I happen to get a Wii U in the future

Back