Wii U Games That You Want To Play

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
-Hyrule Warriors (The fact that it has Zelda aspects within the game...)
-Mario Maker (I wanna make some impossible and fun-filled levels!)
-Super Mario 3D World (Looks awesome!)
-Zelda U (the hype is real!)
-Smash U (heard good things about it, and popular much?) :p
-Pokken tournament (#Super hyped!)

Thing that i really want to play is spatloon.

I wish that nintendo also had made spatloon. For 3ds. I really love that game, multiplayer mode is awesome, i think nintendo had done unfair by not making spatloon for 3ds players

I really wonder if this willbhappen in future or not?!

I just want to try out Mario Maker and perhaps the Mother 2 remake, but I don't have a Wii U and I don't plan on buying one just to play one or two games! Still, I just hope I will get to play it sometime soon! I always liked the Mario games that had stage building (eg: Mario Minis series) and I believe I could make some incredible stages, were I to spend some time experimenting!

Let's see..
(Titles in a stronger Font do not exist yet.)

*Bayonetta 2/1
*Hyrule Warriors
*Tekken Tag Tournament 2
*Pokken Tournament
*Mario Maker
*Splatoon
*Fatal frame: Maiden of Black water (If my data plan will let me.)

-Smash U (heard good things about it, and popular much?) :p
Muy popular :)

_Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
_Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (believe it or not)
_Yoshi's Woolly World (Double Yoshi Exploshi?? Who can say no to that? xD)
_Yooka-Laylee

Muy popular :)

_Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
_Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (believe it or not)
_Yoshi's Woolly World (Double Yoshi Exploshi?? Who can say no to that? xD)
_Yooka-Laylee
Lol, I agree with your list. Even animal crossing ammibo festival pops out a lot. The package looks really eye popping, for instance, you get 2 animal crossing ammibo, 1 card, and the game for 60 dollars. It may look better than people thought it was. I want Yoshi woolly world so badly! It just looks too adorable, lol. I really want xenoblade chronicles x though, that game is on the top of my list. I even preordered it, though I preordered the normal edition to save myself some money. Mario tennis seems like fun, I want to see another trailer and more details though. Overall, there are quite a few wii u games I want to buy, of course, I can only choose a few....... Darn, this will be hard xD

Back