Wii U Games That You Want To Play

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Persona 5 will probably be announced soon. I hope it's on Wii U. So hyped.
Now that P5 is announced, I need to decide between PS3 and Wii U, heh.

I'll try both, if possible, however, but the Wii U definitely needs more JRPGs.

Now that P5 is announced, I need to decide between PS3 and Wii U, heh.

I'll try both, if possible, however, but the Wii U definitely needs more JRPGs.
It's entirely possible that Wii U will get more JRPGS given the fact that good games are *finally* being released for the gaming system.

Monolithsoft's new project
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. 4
Dragon Quest X
Monster Hunter Frontier G
Sonic Lost World
The Wonderful 101
LEGO City Undercover
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

...Alongside several others.

Available: Super Mario 3d World

To be released: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. 4, Project Cars

Mario Kart 8.

This are the Wii U games that I would personally like to play IMO :)
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Mario 3D World
And last but not least Sonic Lost Worlds that's a good game hah ! :thumbsup:

This are the Wii U games that I would personally like to play IMO :)
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Mario 3D World
And last but not least Sonic Lost Worlds that's a good game hah ! :thumbsup:
Wii U version is apparently too easy from what I've heard. The 3DS version is the one to go for (even if it has some poorly rendered videos). In any case, don't forget Smash Bros 4 :p

I really want to get Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World once I get my Nintendo Wii U! I am so excited! I wonder what Mario Kart 8 will be like! I wish the Wii U basic still went on for like $200. I would buy it and then buy a 500 GB external hard drive to go with it.

I really want to get Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World once I get my Nintendo Wii U! I am so excited! I wonder what Mario Kart 8 will be like! I wish the Wii U basic still went on for like $200. I would buy it and then buy a 500 GB external hard drive to go with it.
If you want to know what it looks like I'll just give u a small spoiler , there is upside down tracks and u can ride on side walls too I think there are bikes as well you should watch the trailer.

If you want to know what it looks like I'll just give u a small spoiler , there is upside down tracks and u can ride on side walls too I think there are bikes as well you should watch the trailer.
Well, bikes isn't really a new addition to the game because we saw those in Mario Kart Wii. In any case though, yeah, Mario Kart 8 kinda defies gravity at some points :p

I want to play:
The legend of zelda wind waker
New super luigi
Injustice
Mario world
Resident evil revelations
Zombie u
Assasins creed black flag
Sonic and sega transformed
And munster hunter 3

I want to play:
The legend of zelda wind maker
New super luigi
Injustice
Mario world
Resident evil revelations
Zombie u
Assasins creed black flag
Sonic and sega transformed
And munster hunter 3
It's Wind Waker, not Wind Maker. Last I checked, Link didn't make winds in the game, but rather guided them with the wind waker :p Out of curiosity, which ones do you want to play more than the others on the list?

It's Wind Waker, not Wind Maker. Last I checked, Link didn't make winds in the game, but rather guided them with the wind waker :p Out of curiosity, which ones do you want to play more than the others on the list?
Yes you are right :) i think i want to play assasins creed black flag because i like the story of the game and because is very new. I also want to play resident because i played in the 3ds of a friend i think it would be genial to play it on the wii u and finally injustice because i played it on my ipad and its cool but some friends told me that the xbox and the wii u versions are complete

Yes you are right :) i think i want to play assasins creed black flag because i like the story of the game and because is very new. I also want to play resident because i played in the 3ds of a friend i think it would be genial to play it on the wii u and finally injustice because i played it on my ipad and its cool but some friends told me that the xbox and the wii u versions are complete
Yeah, I've seen the ipad version and it isn't that good compared to the console versions. I'm pretty sure it's good on PS3 too if you happen to have that console

Yeah, I've seen the ipad version and it isn't that good compared to the console versions. I'm pretty sure it's good on PS3 too if you happen to have that console
Yeah its not very good because you only need to move your finger to the right always and it doesnt have history you only fight and in the wii u version you can jump and get more entertaiment im think in buying a xbox or ps3 so thanks for the advice :)

Yeah its not very good because you only need to move your finger to the right always and it doesnt have history you only fight and in the wii u version you can jump and get more entertaiment im think in buying a xbox or ps3 so thanks for the advice :)
Yeah, although the ipad version is good for when you're on the go and don't really want to get too into the gameplay in a competitive way, you know?

Yeah and its good to be free because it has good graphics and i think it has all the characters but i finished almost all the game with some help but yeah its cool. Have you played it?

Yeah and its good to be free because it has good graphics and i think it has all the characters but i finished almost all the game with some help but yeah its cool. Have you played it?
I haven't played the game per se but I've seen a lot of gameplay and got to try it out once and it seemed pretty legit (although not as legit as the actual console version based on gameplay videos)

Some Wii U games that I want to play are:
The Legend of Zelda-Wind Waker, since I heard that this is a good game and a favorite
Mario Kart 8, This game is getting popular, and I also like to play Mario Kart
Super Luigi Bros., since I want to see what has happened to Mario, since he isn't there and replaced by Nabbit.

The ones I want to play on my checklist are:
  • Super Mario Maker(you can create your own levels however you like :rotfl:)
  • The Wonderful 101(The demo was awesome,and this game does need some more attention)
  • Splatoon(Played the Summer Testfire demo,and I was impressed on how much I got addicted to the gameplay :D)
  • Pokken Tournament(Essentially,a Pokemon fighting game that will undoubtedly be awesome on 2016 :p)

Back