Wish List - What's Yours?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
PS_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening_enGB.png
th
ssjw011JWbWMsYfOXeKrv9I5uDtiZLCH.jpg

I want these but I don't have enough money for LoZ or FEA yet.

Reactions: jandkas
PS_3DS_FireEmblemAwakening_enGB.png
th
ssjw011JWbWMsYfOXeKrv9I5uDtiZLCH.jpg

I want these but I don't have enough money for LoZ or FEA yet.

Great selection!

Shin Megami Tensei IV and some other games make my "Wishlist" for 3DS, but my PS2 games are the priority right now.

Shin Megami Tensei IV and some other games make my "Wishlist" for 3DS, but my PS2 games are the priority right now.
ps2? like two?

ps2? like two?

Yes, it's the Sony PlayStation 2.

What games?

Yes, it's the Sony PlayStation 2.

What games?
Um, a ton of SMT, Suikoden, Star Ocean and .hack.

My Wish List currently consist of four games and they are :
Metroid TM II - Return of Samus TM ($3.99)
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure TM ($6.99)
Mario Party TM Island Tour ($39.99)
Animal Crossing TM: New Leaf ($34.99)

I need to update that list, here it is:
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon X
Sonic Lost Worlds
Bravely Default
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Pilot Wings
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Rune Factory 4
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem Awakening
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario and Lugi Dream Team
Project X Zone
Scribblenauts Unmasked
Dillon's Rolling Western Series

Instead of the list getting smaller its getting larger.. I hope Black Friday has some good sales online.

My wish list currently consists of Pokemon X, Dual Destinies, and Dream Team. However, Nintendo has been publishing legit games lately so I may end up having more games to add to that :p

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate :3

I've just got my new wish list , which means that I have updated it recently.
Wish list :
AnimalCrossing New Leaf
Legend Of Zelda Link Between Worlds
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Metroid 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Kirby Classics 3D
Links Awakening DX

Made mine since the beginning of December, here it goes :

Pokemon X (I'm sure to get it anyways)
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon Black 2, so I could be able to transfer correctly to X/Y !
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, If I have some money remaining...

And finally, if I can :
Get the good old Pokemon Silver to play it again on the GBA;SP.

That's all.

theres 8 in my wishlist right now :
- Fire emblem awekening
- The legend of zelda : a link between worlds
- super street fighters IV
- Animal crossing : new leaf
- Harmoknight
- New super mario bros. 2
- Sonic lost world
- Pokémon X ( soon)

Made mine since the beginning of December, here it goes :

Pokemon X (I'm sure to get it anyways)
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon Black 2, so I could be able to transfer correctly to X/Y !
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, If I have some money remaining...

And finally, if I can :
Get the good old Pokemon Silver to play it again on the GBA;SP.

That's all.
Haha , You're getting Pokemon X because you like the mega evolution form of Charizard X better than Charizard Y xD anyways you could use black and white instead of black and white 2 to transfer pokemon from it to the pokebank to your pokemon x and y game.

Haha , You're getting Pokemon X because you like the mega evolution form of Charizard X better than Charizard Y xD anyways you could use black and white instead of black and white 2 to transfer pokemon from it to the pokebank to your pokemon x and y game.

Sure that I like the Mega Evolution of Charizard X, but I'll try getting a Charizardite Y too, don't worry for this ! :p
As for the transfer, I pick B/W 2, but that's nothing more than a quick choice. As long as they are transferred, that's all I want.

Sure that I like the Mega Evolution of Charizard X, but I'll try getting a Charizardite Y too, don't worry for this ! :p
As for the transfer, I pick B/W 2, but that's nothing more than a quick choice. As long as they are transferred, that's all I want.
If I happen to get an extra Charizardite Y perhaps I'll give it to you haha. In any case, I think you made the right choice with Black 2 given that there are more pokemon available in that

If I happen to get an extra Charizardite Y perhaps I'll give it to you haha. In any case, I think you made the right choice with Black 2 given that there are more pokemon available in that

Really, I didn't know about that !!! PS: If you're really gonna do it for the Charizardite, guess that I'll gift you my Shiny Groudon (caught yesterday in SoulSilver), then !

Really, I didn't know about that !!! PS: If you're really gonna do it for the Charizardite, guess that I'll gift you my Shiny Groudon (caught yesterday in SoulSilver), then !
Woah really?! That'd be awesome, thanks! In any case yeah, for example in Black 2 you get Latios as well as the special Kyurem forms. They added a lot of pokemon from past gens in B2W2

Woah really?! That'd be awesome, thanks! In any case yeah, for example in Black 2 you get Latios as well as the special Kyurem forms. They added a lot of pokemon from past gens in B2W2

Latios again ?!? I hope that this time, he's not gonna run away, just like in SS... But I admit that it was unexpected for the Shiny Groudon, I didn't chained or anything, I just saved in front of him, and... poof ! But he looks like he has been taking a vacation near a nuclear central (colors of the shiny form)!

Latios again ?!? I hope that this time, he's not gonna run away, just like in SS... But I admit that it was unexpected for the Shiny Groudon, I didn't chained or anything, I just saved in front of him, and... poof ! But he looks like he has been taking a vacation near a nuclear central (colors of the shiny form)!
Well hey, he's solid gold :p And yeah, in this case Latios will only run away from you in the real world for a short time, but you chase him down to this one location and you're able to get him as a normal battle.

Back