Wish List - What's Yours?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Remember the "Temporal Block" or a thing like this ? They could use it ? Or you could run two instances of a game for example, Silver and Red in the same time, and you would press a certain button to swap games !

Remember the "Temporal Block" or a thing like this ? They could use it ? Or you could run two instances of a game for example, Silver and Red in the same time, and you would press a certain button to swap games !
I don't think two instances of a game would be that good of an idea. They could do that, but I don't see the point given the huge differences between the two games Also, what's this Temporal Block thing?

I don't think two instances of a game would be that good of an idea. They could do that, but I don't see the point given the huge differences between the two games Also, what's this Temporal Block thing?

The Temporal Block is a system made in Silver, Gold, and Crystal games, so the people who owned the Gen I games could transfer their Pokemons to the Gen II. Or instead of running two instances for transferring, who not toying a bit with the system, so it could import export to SD !

my wish list is
pokemon x
link between worlds
fire emblem awakening
Mario 3d land
and lots of others but the problem is that money $$$
is not enough - they are so bloody expensive
when i win lottery
ill enter another one so i can win more the ill buy all the games i want !

my wish list is
pokemon x
link between worlds
fire emblem awakening
Mario 3d land
and lots of others but the problem is that money $$$
is not enough - they are so bloody expensive
when i win lottery
ill enter another one so i can win more the ill buy all the games i want !
If you have a problem with the money on the eshop and do not have any balance you should always save up your play coins and post more until you can be able to redeem a eshop prepaid card then you can get the $$$ :p

If you have a problem with the money on the eshop and do not have any balance you should always save up your play coins and post more until you can be able to redeem a eshop prepaid card then you can get the $$$ :p
i know right !!!
but i don't like getting games from e shop
i prefer the cartridge
but if i get enough PC ill get a nintendo e shop card :)
its better to get the cartridge - if something happens and your nintendo id gets deleted - the game won't work

The Temporal Block is a system made in Silver, Gold, and Crystal games, so the people who owned the Gen I games could transfer their Pokemons to the Gen II. Or instead of running two instances for transferring, who not toying a bit with the system, so it could import export to SD !
Oh, I thought it was a Time Capsule. But yeah, perhaps they could do it that way too if they wanted. Honestly, there's a lot of ways they could change how they do things to fit with the updated hardware and all (like they did with Wind Waker HD)

Yes, that's why we need Nintendo to port those GBC games on the 3DS ! Ah, and those bad French guys on video game sites who dared putting a 0/20 to the Gen I and II Games... They failed their life, because they were using the same kind of speech, like "Nintendo tries to steal our money" or "The graphics sucks !"... Next time, I'll ask those guys to make a Pokemon game, and we will see who sucks at making GBC games !

But what I definitely want for 3DS :
Hoenn Remake (1st occasion to really play Gen III)
Port of the GBC Games ! (Please, Nintendo, please !)

Yes, that's why we need Nintendo to port those GBC games on the 3DS ! Ah, and those bad French guys on video game sites who dared putting a 0/20 to the Gen I and II Games... They failed their life, because they were using the same kind of speech, like "Nintendo tries to steal our money" or "The graphics sucks !"... Next time, I'll ask those guys to make a Pokemon game, and we will see who sucks at making GBC games !

But what I definitely want for 3DS :
Hoenn Remake (1st occasion to really play Gen III)
Port of the GBC Games ! (Please, Nintendo, please !)

wait, the graphics suck? What? Well OBVIOUSLY given that those are from a really long time ago. With that logic, all GBC games are terrible, which is entirely untrue

Last edited:
wait, the graphics suck? What? Well OBVIOUSLY given that those are from a really long time ago. With that logic, all GBC games are terrible, which is entirely untrue

Yes, they are that kind of guys who are like "CoD rules 4 evar" and "Evry othar game suxx !". Pathetic, that is. It made me even more upset since I'm a Gen 2 Fan !

Yes, they are that kind of guys who are like "CoD rules 4 evar" and "Evry othar game suxx !". Pathetic, that is. It made me even more upset since I'm a Gen 2 Fan !
Well haters gonna hate. Not much you can do about idiots like them so might as well just enjoy the stupidity rather than try raging at them (because there's not much you can do about it anyway)

Well haters gonna hate. Not much you can do about idiots like them so might as well just enjoy the stupidity rather than try raging at them (because there's not much you can do about it anyway)

Yes, that's why I now ignore them... Seriously, they are like the guys who says "Pokemon is for children!". Then, they should explain me why there's adults playing Pokemon !

Yes, that's why I now ignore them... Seriously, they are like the guys who says "Pokemon is for children!". Then, they should explain me why there's adults playing Pokemon !
Well to be fair many adults play Pokemon because nostalgia reasons. Also, there's the fact that while on the surface Pokemon seems like a kids game there's a lot of complex statistics behind it which appeal to the older players

Well to be fair many adults play Pokemon because nostalgia reasons. Also, there's the fact that while on the surface Pokemon seems like a kids game there's a lot of complex statistics behind it which appeal to the older players

Yes, that's exactly why this game was made for everyone, and not just children, as this is so cliché ! There's also many famous Youtubers who play Pokemon !

Yes, that's exactly why this game was made for everyone, and not just children, as this is so cliché ! There's also many famous Youtubers who play Pokemon !
Yes, there are many famous YouTubers that play Pokemon (again, we're off topic....you do know how to make a new thread, right? If so you should make one...).

Back to wish lists..

The only game I want is Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :p

i know right !!!
but i don't like getting games from e shop
i prefer the cartridge
but if i get enough PC ill get a nintendo e shop card :)
its better to get the cartridge - if something happens and your nintendo id gets deleted - the game won't work
Nah I didn't bother to create a NNID because I'm not from North America but a different country just changing the country to use the eshop :p but yeah the cartridge is still better.

Nah I didn't bother to create a NNID because I'm not from North America but a different country just changing the country to use the eshop :p but yeah the cartridge is still better.
one could also argue that it's better to have the games linked to your account because what if you lose the cartridge? Especially if you've got a lot of games it can be more convenient to have them digitally (although this is going on a tangent which is included in a separate thread...)

Back