Wish List - What's Yours?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Well hey, he's solid gold :p And yeah, in this case Latios will only run away from you in the real world for a short time, but you chase him down to this one location and you're able to get him as a normal battle.

Phew, what a luck, because, always chasing Pokemons since LeafGreen (People who tried to catch Entei/Suicune/Raikou in FR/LG knows what I am talking about), is really annoying after 15 minutes. But for the colors, I was talking about the Shiny Groudon, not Latios !

Phew, what a luck, because, always chasing Pokemons since LeafGreen (People who tried to catch Entei/Suicune/Raikou in FR/LG knows what I am talking about), is really annoying after 15 minutes. But for the colors, I was talking about the Shiny Groudon, not Latios !
Yeah, I know :p Isn't Shiny Groudon solid gold? Latios is green while Latias is gold.

But yeah, I know how you feel with the chasing Pokemon. Personally I end up just encountering them when I don't think of them most of the time

Shiny Groudon is nuclear fluorescent. (Between Yellow and Green)

When that kind of mechanism happens, I generally stay near a city, and walks in and out of the city, check the map to see if the Pokemon is here. If he's not here, then I keep doing it until he shows up where I am.

Shiny Groudon is nuclear fluorescent. (Between Yellow and Green)

When that kind of mechanism happens, I generally stay near a city, and walks in and out of the city, check the map to see if the Pokemon is here. If he's not here, then I keep doing it until he shows up where I am.
Hm...yeah, a closer look and I guess you're right. I always thought of it as a yellow Groudon up to now

Ah yeah, I tried that tactic one time and it took me a while.

Well, check it here : http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/383.shtml

As for the tactic, in SS, it took me 5 minutes in Kanto to get Latios where I was.
Yeah, I checked it out beforehand via google images haha

Ah, you must have had more luck with the tactic then haha I can understand it getting tiring

No, I just keep running. But that's still funny how logic are the Pokemon Games. Like, the time of travelling between a road and a city (when you're at the border, it takes 2 feets), the Legendaries can travel approx. 3-5 roads in game.

No, I just keep running. But that's still funny how logic are the Pokemon Games. Like, the time of travelling between a road and a city (when you're at the border, it takes 2 feets), the Legendaries can travel approx. 3-5 roads in game.
Well with Lati@s it makes some sense given that their pokedex entries explain how fast they move. But then again with that logic they should be gone by time you encounter them. At least they changed the mechanic in Gen 6 to make it make more sense

Well with Lati@s it makes some sense given that their pokedex entries explain how fast they move. But then again with that logic they should be gone by time you encounter them. At least they changed the mechanic in Gen 6 to make it make more sense

Yes, but here, I meant Raikou, Suicune and Entei ! Yes, I know that both Latios and Latias flies at high speed !

Yes, but here, I meant Raikou, Suicune and Entei ! Yes, I know that both Latios and Latias flies at high speed !
Yeah, Raikou Suicune and Entei have lots of pokelogic behind it (and are the prime targets for things like being frozen while on water yet running away lol)

Or sleeping and running away... Wait, I need to find back that picture that makes fun of this !

Or sleeping and running away... Wait, I need to find back that picture that makes fun of this !
I think I know the picture(s) you're talking about :p On a side note, this one picture I saw a few days ago had a Entei appearing in the water while surfing and then uses Roar to end the battle

I think I know the picture(s) you're talking about :p On a side note, this one picture I saw a few days ago had a Entei appearing in the water while surfing and then uses Roar to end the battle

:jawdrop: Entei, a fire pokemon, on water ???

:jawdrop: Entei, a fire pokemon, on water ???
Well yeah xD I mean, it's possible to encounter those pokemon anywhere isn't it? :p As said before, lots of pokelogic surrounding those legendary dogs haha

Yes. By the way, since I can't find the image back, I'll give you the link where I found them (it's in French, however !)
Click to access !

(PS: Now replaced with the image's link !)

Last edited:
Yes. By the way, since I can't find the image back, I'll give you the link where I found them (it's in French, however !)
Click to access !
Oh, I've seen a lot of these images reposted on the web haha In any case, let's try to get somewhat back on topic....in terms of a wish list, what other things would you like?

Hmm... Don't know, except some 3DS games !

Hmm... Don't know, except some 3DS games !
Is Dual Destinies on your list? If not, it's something you may want to consider haha It's only available on the eshop though as Capcom didn't make boxed copies for regions other than Japan

I will have to check this out, thanks !

1. Sonic Lost World
  2. Dead Or alive
  3. Paper mario
  4. Monster Hunter 3
  5. Pokemon X
  6. Pokemon Y
  7. Mario And Luigi Dream Team
  8. Lego Batman
  9. Lego City
  10. Lego Lord of the Rings
TO BE CONTINUED...