Without iOS Support Nintendo "Doesn’t Reach Today’s Kids"

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
"The Cult of Apple" worships the Prophet Jobs.

Every year since iPhone, Jobs say, "NeXT!" and NeXT is succeeded again. And again. And we worship Apple, as Apple creates the feelings that are associated to divinity...

In the mind of an Apple fanboy...

Seriously. That's scientifically proven. They may not say it like that, but they actually treat Apple like a deity.

Reactions: Reece
Is this the Nintendo hater ?
apple-ace-john-gruber-hints-new-apple-tv-is-coming-today.jpg

So... When all 5 years kids have 500 bucks for a phone instead of the 130 of the handled console? (talking about 2DS)

This guy needs to get his facts straight ,big time !! I agree I bet any parent who is buying an electronic gaming device for their child they might go for the 2ds (130) instead of paying 500 and that parent very well know that it can break easily.

I personally know more little kids who play CoD at or before 7 than use iPads. I also know more who use 3DS systems.

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
I personally know more little kids who play CoD at or before 7 than use iPads. I also know more who use 3DS systems.

Yeah, also Counter Strike and Battlefield.

he's not right and he's not wrong it really depends on the kid one kid might want the ipad and one might want the 3ds, some kid's don't like nintendo consoles and some hate Ipad's.

*Reads the title* Is that a Joke ?

I mean, look at the percentage of children who have an iPad. Very low, huh ? I think he would mean 'Android' instead, because it's cheaper (it varies on what you want), and way more popular than an iPad.

Anyway, I think that Nintendo gaming is made for Nintendo consoles.

Apple doesn't have to worry either. People keep buying Apple products even though they're overpriced and quite useless in my opinion because of their vanity. I don't think Apple has to worry about its finances. They're just trying to squeeze out all other competition because they're pathetic in the gaming department (and every other department as well, but that's just my opinion)
That's the most true thing I ever heard lol :giggle: . APPle. (See? APPs-le. only Apps) wants Nintendo because they want to make more prfit, But good on Nintendo's part to make their own consoles and sell games on them, rather than on iOS devices.
Nintendo is pretty different from Apple and Nintendo games are high quality games that are totally woth the money. iOS games like Flappy Bird, Temple Run, Subway Surfers etc. are games with no Storyline at ALL, and they just are unlimited runners. Some kid games that have you taking a picture and editing? Hell NAww. Cooking Mama gaes are a real hit with young kids, even Pokemon.

Reactions: 18
That's the most true thing I ever heard lol :giggle: . APPle. (See? APPs-le. only Apps) wants Nintendo because they want to make more prfit, But good on Nintendo's part to make their own consoles and sell games on them, rather than on iOS devices.
Nintendo is pretty different from Apple and Nintendo games are high quality games that are totally woth the money. iOS games like Flappy Bird, Temple Run, Subway Surfers etc. are games with no Storyline at ALL, and they just are unlimited runners. Some kid games that have you taking a picture and editing? Hell NAww. Cooking Mama gaes are a real hit with young kids, even Pokemon.
I love the Cooking Mama games on the DS, incidentally :p

I love the Cooking Mama games on the DS, incidentally :p
Haha yes me too. Even though i'm a boy :giggle;

Haha yes me too. Even though i'm a boy :giggle;
So am I, and I love the Hatsune Miku games too :p

Reactions: 532
I know people in my class who have been playing grand theft auto, since they were 6! They must have had terrible parents. They weren't allowed to watch rated R movies but they were allowed to play GTA...Wow

I say this with absolute faith:
Angry Birds should rot in the deepest level of Hell.

Tablet games in general are an abomination, and I say in general as there ARE exceptions to the rule of course.
But overall they tend to be unoriginal, UN-innovative, and honestly crappy ways to scratch an itch. It's like the worst parts of fast food rolled into an entertainment model.

The 3DS was the fastest selling system last year, and is still the fastest selling. I suspect Nintendo's next handheld will be a hybrid as well, possibly even their primary focus in the next console gen. Nintendo's handhelds have a bright past, and future.

Screw you Apple.

Reactions: 532
I am a strong supporter of Apple, but I would like an article link. You cannot make a claim without evidence.

For those of you who are disgusted, I would advise you just to not buy any Apple products. They are still going to succeed despite your antipathy towards them. When things get competitive out here, statements like the one the person said are made.

I am still going to play 3DS and use Apple products. This does not bother me. :)

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer and Lenatir
While I have much venom towards Apple over that statement, and towards the rise of Tablet gaming, I do not hate anybody for smart business.
I do dislike statements like THAT though by them. You have a wise approach.

I Think 3ds definitely has the better games, however I still like products like the Ipad they are great things to use, many people find it hard to live without. There are still some simple yet fun games to play on the ipad such as angry birds and tiny wings, they are fun but not as good as pokemon, mario and legend of zelda of course!

Is this the Nintendo hater ?
apple-ace-john-gruber-hints-new-apple-tv-is-coming-today.jpg

This guy needs to get his facts straight ,big time !! I agree I bet any parent who is buying an electronic gaming device for their child they might go for the 2ds (130) instead of paying 500 and that parent very well know that it can break easily.
Actually my parents would go for the ipad 2 It is quite old but still amazing and cheap, my parents HATE Video games epically my dad but they still let me play video games but they definitely prefer the Ipad like me, Although I still prefer gaming on the 3ds.

I never buy it and my hate = I tell people not to buy it and go for an Android instead or even a Windows Phone.

PS. *cough* your Play coins *cough*
Cool, btw, just letting you know. I'm not going to redeem my PC for eShop codes :p Not even If I reach 5000 PC :p
I prefer apple tablets but I like android phones, but I really don't like windows phones, windows is a good operating system for a computer but for a phone, I don't think so...

Not really that surprised. Kids are crazy for iPads/apple products nowadays. They know which is the better product here. xD

it just appeals to them more, because you can do much more with an iPad.

Not really that surprised. Kids are crazy for iPads/apple products nowadays. They know which is the better product here. xD

it just appeals to them more, because you can do much more with an iPad.
Yes. It is also because parents can use iPads and Tablets more easily than a 3DS. An iPad/Tablet can watch movies, stream live content onto your tablet, play free games, get recipes for dishes etc. The iPad appeals to all audiences, IMO.

Back