Without iOS Support Nintendo "Doesn’t Reach Today’s Kids"

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Not really that surprised. Kids are crazy for iPads/apple products nowadays. They know which is the better product here. xD

it just appeals to them more, because you can do much more with an iPad.
Yes. It is also because parents can use iPads and Tablets more easily than a 3DS. An iPad/Tablet can watch movies, stream live content onto your tablet, play free games, get recipes for dishes etc. The iPad appeals to all audiences, IMO.

Well, in my case I had the chance to buy an Galaxy S3 but honestly... I don't like expensive phones, I almost not use them.

Yesterday I just upgraded from my Nokia C3 to a Nokia Lumia 520, and it's faster than any android device that cost the double here... or even the triple...

Well, in my case I had the chance to buy an Galaxy S3 but honestly... I don't like expensive phones, I almost not use them.

Yesterday I just upgraded from my Nokia C3 to a Nokia Lumia 520, and it's faster than any android device that cost the double here... or even the triple...
Nokia C3, eh? I had that too, it was a good phone. I still have my dad's Nokia 3310 :p
It's worth buying a Galaxy S3. You can do almost anything, you would do on a Laptop, but I would honestly stay with the one I have, the galaxy Ace.
Samsung%20Galaxy%20Ace%20Double-580-100.jpg

Nokia C3, eh? I had that too, it was a good phone. I still have my dad's Nokia 3310 :p
It's worth buying a Galaxy S3. You can do almost anything, you would do on a Laptop, but I would honestly stay with the one I have, the galaxy Ace.
Samsung%20Galaxy%20Ace%20Double-580-100.jpg

Before the C3, and after the N8 (both from Nokia), I had a Samsung Fame...
I won't buy another low gamma phone with android in my life!

Reactions: 532
Nintendo will never fall, even Apple since the two of them are a lot old and are making a lot of money by today and don't underestimate Apple they are genious when it's about technology.

Back