Worst anime that you watched

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Technically every single harem anime has pointless endings. The guy never picks a particular girl and it just ends undecided. It doesn't help that most animes are simply a trailer for the manga.
What on earth is harem anime??

What on earth is harem anime??
An anime in which the protagonist has multiple romantic interests. It's pretty much the most popular genre of romantic anime, and often the ending of such animes is depressing since it never has a resolution. Well, even romantic animes without harems often end that way, but... yeah.

An anime in which the protagonist has multiple romantic interests. It's pretty much the most popular genre of romantic anime, and often the ending of such animes is depressing since it never has a resolution. Well, even romantic animes without harems often end that way, but... yeah.
That sounds immensely boring. :hilarious: Though I'd love a parody. I once saw a 'magical girls' anime with guys (in Sailor Moon style dresses and everything)- it was brilliant.

DRAGON BALL GT AND BOKU NO PICO

Attack on Titan and Yuri on Ice. Those two were way to overhyped imo, the overbearing fandoms ruined what enjoyment I could've had. Never again.

Back