Worst anime that you watched

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Thank you very much I will. After I watch Tokyo Ghoul Ayato first. :p
Yes watch Fate/Zero first then Fate/Stay night UBW. And technically Fate/Zero is a prequil but should be watched first

Yes watch Fate/Zero first then Fate/Stay night UBW. And technically Fate/Zero is a prequil but should be watched first
Well, the novel is a prequel to the FSN visual novel, but the anime treats it more like FSN UBW is the sequel to FZ

Well, the novel is a prequel to the FSN visual novel, but the anime treats it more like FSN UBW is the sequel to FZ
Alright you know your shizz so I am not going to argue with you. I watched FZ first and im glad I did. What is the UBW movie about? and besides the crappy fan-fiction are there more additions to the series?

Alright you know your shizz so I am not going to argue with you. I watched FZ first and im glad I did. What is the UBW movie about? and besides the crappy fan-fiction are there more additions to the series?
Not the UBW movie, the UBW anime series, it came out in 2014, by the same animation studios as Fate/Zero anime.

The UBW movie and the first FSN anime were handled by another animation studio and might as well not have happened :hilarious:

Also, there's Fate/Extra for PSP, not a very good game but, eh.

You could also read the novels, there are full fan translations for both the FZ Light Novel and the FSN Visual Novel (for all three routes)

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Fate Stay Night is a p@%n game adaptation, isn't it?

Fate Stay Night is a p@%n game adaptation, isn't it?
The first anime and the movie are adaptations of an eroge visual novel, yes. They replace the eroge parts though.

They later released a remake of the visual novel for all ages, with the eroge parts of the plot replaced. They both tie well into canon anyway.

The 2nd anime is more in line with the all ages remake

Okey dokey :p but can I ask a stupid question what is UBW?

It's not really a stupid question. UBW is Unlimited Blade Works. So it's Full name is Fate/Stay night :Unlimited Blade Works

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
It stands for Unlimited Blade Works.

It's one of the three different routes in the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel.

It's one of the three different routes in the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel.
What are the other routes? Primer Ilya ain't one I got two episodes in and quit.

What are the other routes? Primer Ilya ain't one I got two episodes in and quit.
Nope, the routes are Fate, of which the crappy first anime is (mainly, it actually mixes up with the other 2) based on.

UBW, which the movie and new anime is based on completely, and Heaven's Feel, of which a movie is to be released in 2017

Also, to get clearer

First anime: made by studio deen, based on the Fate route
First movie: made by studio deen, based on the UBW route

2nd anime: made by ufotable (same studios as Fate/Zero, so this is considered FZ's proper sequel) based on UBW route

2nd movie: made by ufotable (same deal as with the 2nd anime) based on the Heaven's Feel route

Nope, the routes are Fate, of which the crappy first anime is (mainly, it actually mixes up with the other 2) based on.

UBW, which the movie and new anime is based on completely, and Heaven's Feel, of which a movie is to be released in 2017

Also, to get clearer

First anime: made by studio deen, based on the Fate route
First movie: made by studio deen, based on the UBW route

2nd anime: made by ufotable (same studios as Fate/Zero, so this is considered FZ's proper sequel) based on UBW route

2nd movie: made by ufotable (same deal as with the 2nd anime) based on the Heaven's Feel route

What is the difference in routes?

Okay thank you.
They start at the same point, the prologue, then early on they follow different ways

They start at the same point, the prologue, then early on they follow different ways
So they are like alternate universes? Or just entirely different endings or do different servants die?

So they are like alternate universes? Or just entirely different endings or do different servants die?
Alternate universes, yes. With different stories, different events, different servants die, and different endings

Alternate universes, yes. With different stories, different events, different servants die, and different endings
Alright I should probably read the manga or light novels not sure what the difference is but what eves.

Alright I should probably read the manga or light novels not sure what the difference is but what eves.
Fate Stay Night is a Visual Novel, Fate Zero is a Light Novel, I suggest reading them first before watching the anime

Fate Stay Night is a Visual Novel, Fate Zero is a Light Novel, I suggest reading them first before watching the anime
I've seen the ufotable anime. Ik heavens feel isn't out yet. Thanks I'll get to reading them when I can.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Back