Worst anime that you watched

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Are there any anime that made you want to pull the hair out of your head after watching it?

Post it in this thread and give your reason so that everyone will know to skip it, ;)

Reactions: ErixSan
You might have heard of Watamote since it's airing right now, but I tried watching it and I just.... it was so bad. I mean I get they're trying to be funny but the girl experiences so many bad and embarrassing things that it's almost painful to watch e_e I didn't really find any of it funny either, I think they're just trying to hard imo. There's no plot either (that I know of, I stopped watching it after a few episodes) so it's pretty much pointless to watch. The animation is alright though. idk, I know people that like it though.

Only Doraemon. I hate the art style.

but the girl experiences so many bad and embarrassing things that it's almost painful to watch e_e

That's true, I'm pretty sure every person that watched it had this face at least once:

6d2a4c49db_cringe.gif

But that's actually what makes it interesting. I get that it can be weird though, since most anime series in that genre tend to end well (unpopular character slowly makes friends and becomes a bit more popular). This one is original though. She's trying so hard, but everything turns for the worse, or she just goes unnoticed :p

What makes the anime funny is her naivety and how she constantly hates on popular students, while trying to be like them.

To put it simply, its a good cringe worthy anime :p

Back on topic, the worst anime I've watched was Aku no Hana. There are a few people say the animation was original, but in my opinion, it was just lame and unaesthetic.

The characters are just ugly compared to the manga.

Here is what I mean:

AkuNoHana_Comaprison.jpg

This kind of sucked cause I really liked the manga and was looking forward to the anime.

Hmm, I think the worst anime i've watched is inuyasha. Ive only watched some episodes but i think the story is a bit dragged out and pointless. That may change later, but i found it boring. (no offense to the fans)

Reactions: BonnetteForever
I disliked Fooly Cooly. That anime gave me a headache. What's even worse is that I was forced to watch the whole series in one sitting.

You might have heard of Watamote since it's airing right now, but I tried watching it and I just.... it was so bad. I mean I get they're trying to be funny but the girl experiences so many bad and embarrassing things that it's almost painful to watch e_e I didn't really find any of it funny either, I think they're just trying to hard imo. There's no plot either (that I know of, I stopped watching it after a few episodes) so it's pretty much pointless to watch. The animation is alright though. idk, I know people that like it though.
That anime is really weird xD lol wtf , and I agree that it's not funny lol , it Is really weird Lol recommend people who are reading this not to watch the anime watamote it is very horrible.

I think everyone heard of full metal alchemist brotherhood because it's awesome one of the best animes I watched so far I think. For me the worst anime is " Free " , it's just about people swimming lol xD really boring anime but it's abit funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disliked Fooly Cooly. That anime gave me a headache. What's even worse is that I was forced to watch the whole series in one sitting.

I can see where people can hate it, it's a love or hate anime.

Ive never watched an anime I didnt like. Dragon Ball Z was kind of eh, but its not like I didnt like it. It was just a little childish

There is an anime called Zettai Bouei Leviathan I think that anime was bad, I don't watch bad animes because I always do some reviews before watching (except if it was suggested by someone), no one suggested this anime to me and I did not do a review check on it, the anime was stale in my opinion, it could have been much better.

School Days.... I watched it through the end and that ending was awful.

Awh, but I love Fooly Cooly! Even though it's very strange.

I haven't necessarily seen many BAD anime, but if it counts...Beyblade (the new ones). I know it's for kids, but it just gets on my nerves when it's on.

Reactions: Heart
A friend recommended me Loveless... I watched it because I read a synopsis somewhere and the idea of the cats falling and giving away who was still a virgin seemed pretty interesting. I went with that. I am not a stranger to Shonen-ai. But I couldn't help to resent the age difference, the relation of the character and the constant double innuendos really got me. I felt like he was a harasser and they didn't really went deep enough about the powers. I just couldn't relate with who was supposed to be the cool guy. Perhaps is not as bad as I recall but it just didn't align with my taste.

There is an anime that I watched on my own and I feel it was really bad, but I can't pinpoint were it went wrong except the toning down. I watched it because I casually found a manga and it got my interest. A girl paying a man to make her high school friend believe she had been violated. A different tome and the protagonist inserts a pencil into someone's side-head in self defence. It was a girly romance-triangle type of manga, but I loved they took such dark themes and moments. I felt attracted to it for that reason. It was still girly, but for example one guy was in love with a girl with a chubby body, that doesn't happen often. The Anime Momo is so watered down that it just feel you're watching a boring soap opera and it is harder to relate to Momo, she just feels like this indecisive teenager you'd like to slap, in the manga you sympathize more with her. The animation is okay.

...What happened to those characters? O.O

That's true, I'm pretty sure every person that watched it had this face at least once:

6d2a4c49db_cringe.gif

But that's actually what makes it interesting. I get that it can be weird though, since most anime series in that genre tend to end well (unpopular character slowly makes friends and becomes a bit more popular). This one is original though. She's trying so hard, but everything turns for the worse, or she just goes unnoticed :p

What makes the anime funny is her naivety and how she constantly hates on popular students, while trying to be like them.

To put it simply, its a good cringe worthy anime :p

Back on topic, the worst anime I've watched was Aku no Hana. There are a few people say the animation was original, but in my opinion, it was just lame and unaesthetic.

The characters are just ugly compared to the manga.

Here is what I mean:

AkuNoHana_Comaprison.jpg

This kind of sucked cause I really liked the manga and was looking forward to the anime.

Tonari no Sekkikun, it's just not as funny as I hoped it would be.

I wouldn't say the worst but Guilty Crown got me disappointed. I invested time watching hoping it would be good but the story twists and turns just disappointed me, I don't know I just got a weird empty (not in a good way) feeling when I finished it.

I watch bad anime to entertain myself because they're so bad that I laugh at them, but sometimes, I see an anime so bad that I can't keep watching because it feels almost like Twilight: So bad that you feel physically pained by "entertainment".

Any anime with bad voice acting is sucky, I mean lmao. Horrible dubs make poor animes

Only Doraemon. I hate the art style.
WTF !!! how could you say that Doraemon is the best !!!
i hate animes where the manga comic is amazing but the anime is horrible - mainly not as good :p

WTF !!! how could you say that Doraemon is the best !!!
i hate animes where the manga comic is amazing but the anime is horrible - mainly not as good :p
To be honest , Doraemon is a kid's show , anime , if I'm not mistaken , for accel world , the manga is really bad but the anime is really good do check it out.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
Back