Would you buy New Leaf over Happy Home Designer?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I would rather have New leaf because i think designing is only part of what i like about New Leaf and i prefer my decorating my town over the houses anyway, Happy Home Designer is an amazing extra to already having new leaf so i can't do it the other way around :D

Definitely New leaf. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designers just a little lame to me. Its seems like a good game for smaller children though.

Defiantly new leaf it is a lot more fun and happy home designer isn't really for beginners so if you haven't played animal crossing before I suggest getting new leaf to get what animal crossing is all about...........................................................................

I would have New Leaf over HHD because you can do more things in New Leaf. Also, there's one major flaw in HHD. If you decorate someone's house with only, like, 3 pieces of furniture or something, the owner STILL likes it! Also, in New Leaf, there's only so much to collect. However, in HHD, you don't have any price limit or anything. There's not even a town that you can live in.

I have both . New leaf is what made me and my hubby buy a 3ds in the 1st place and once I say happy homes I was like "take my money" lol. I love and enjoy both games very much and really hope that the games here on out get better and better as they go along. So here to more animal crossing in the future. :)

New Leaf 100%

I got acnl then achhd Iove playing games in order in acnl you get a letter telling you to get achhd

Last edited by a moderator:
I would choose new leaf. Setting the expensive town projects aside, it is a fun game. It feels like harvest moon a new beginning without all the responsibility of taking care of your crops and animals. Except for talking to the people of your town every now and then and doing the daily 'I got you fam'

I haven't played Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer but I do have Animal Crossing New Leaf. From what I have heard about Happy Home Designer is that it isn't a full Animal Crossing game (by full I mean Population Growing, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf) but it is a spin off game of the series. I'd totally buy Happy Home Designer, but there are some other games that I'd rather play so it's low on my priority list. If I had to choose, it'd definitely be New Leaf.

I’ve played both, and I would pick Animal Crossing New Leaf over Happy Home Designer in a heartbeat. Don’t get me wrong, Happy Home Designer is a fun game, but New Leaf just had more charm, and more replay value then HHD.

Back