Would you hit a girl?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Men want equal rights so they can hit women. Women want equal rights so they don't get murdered.
that is a toxic way to of viewing the world, and also is outrigth false

for example I am gay, have asperguer sindrome and like things that by the general public(at least in my country) are either for girls o litte kids

I want equality for
1: have a boyfriend with no one harming me for that , also, one time one girl wanted to be my girfriend(i didnt wanted of course) and she said that i needed to have sex with a girl to truly know if i didnt like girls, as you can see, i dont want that to happen again

2: because, in real life is easy notice that I have "something" altrough online i dont think nobody can notice it, in real life i knew people that have said that i am mentally disabled, or estupid, and these things make me angry

3: because people could simply leave me alone with what I like, but they dont

For some reason I think of those stories of a terrible boyfriend/husband who always abuses their female partner and sometimes they don't make it out alive. Them type of people just make me sick. That's why I would never hurt a girl in any way, seriously why would you want to hurt such a beautiful and delicate person? >.</
Rattus rattus said:
I mostly hang out with female friends and sometimes I joke around, like pretend I'm gonna hit them with my lab book but then stop just before actually hitting them. It's all fun and games and nobody is a petty, sensitive snowflake.
That basically describes me :p

Reactions: Samster
I would never! It is wrong and how are you supposed to make people like you by hitting a girl.

Reactions: AricAttack
For some reason I think of those stories of a terrible boyfriend/husband who always abuses their female partner and sometimes they don't make it out alive. Them type of people just make me sick. That's why I would never hurt a girl in any way, seriously why would you want to hurt such a beautiful and delicate person? >.</

That basically describes me :p
Clearly, this is very controversial. But are you trying to say that women are delicate? Like its a general fact? If I said that, I would get kicked for it...just thinking something like that. Some girls want to be seen as delicate flowers, others want to be headstrong 'don't mess with me's. Well, I say...I have to observe everyone to find out what words they want me to say....

that is a toxic way to of viewing the world, and also is outrigth false

for example I am gay, have asperguer sindrome and like things that by the general public(at least in my country) are either for girls o litte kids

I want equality for
1: have a boyfriend with no one harming me for that , also, one time one girl wanted to be my girfriend(i didnt wanted of course) and she said that i needed to have sex with a girl to truly know if i didnt like girls, as you can see, i dont want that to happen again

2: because, in real life is easy notice that I have "something" altrough online i dont think nobody can notice it, in real life i knew people that have said that i am mentally disabled, or estupid, and these things make me angry

3: because people could simply leave me alone with what I like, but they dont
I know first hand how you feel. Everyone has cookie-cutter molds that they want everyone to fit in. Well too bad if this person likes and little truck toys and this person likes big monster trucks. Just leave people alone already and let them be them. Stop putting labels on them just so you can feel better about yourself!

Did I get that right? If not, I failed. That's how I feel, though.

I wouldn't hit a girl, i would dodge the hit or block it and push her off.

I wouldn't have the courage to fight back, I'd rather settle things a little more peacefully. The most I could do would be to push the girl enough to get outta there if it gets out of hand :/

I'd slap that girl so hard if she tries something like that. I would probably say something like "Equal Rights, Equal Fights" then slap her. If it's in school or something, then I would just tattle... seriously. I got medical conditions (heart problems and whatnot) plus people know that I'm not physical with ANYBODY, So I have the advantage of saying what happened, and most people will take it as it is.

Don't lie ;-;

If a girl swings her fist at you, would you return yours at her or do you think it's wrong to hit girls?

Some years back, there was some debate about this. One side said how it was wrong to hit girls while the other said they weren't taking that crap. I want to know where you stand.

I would never hit a girl even if she (tries to) hit me. Not saying I'd just stand there and take it though. I'd either dodge or block the hit. What about you guys and girls?
The fist of justice is unisex. That is all. But yeah I wouldn't do it for no reason. If she's attacking, I would always block it because I don't want to hurt anyone, plus I'm very very weak. But if I had to punch, then yeah I'm punching.

I would just block and evade until someone got them off of me. If no one was around I might run and throw some things to get them off my tail. I would really like to think I’m not capable of making a woman so mad she feels violence is necessary.

If I feel like my life is in danger though (they have a weapon), I’m not going to just die.

I'd slap that girl so hard if she tries something like that. I would probably say something like "Equal Rights, Equal Fights" then slap her. If it's in school or something, then I would just tattle... seriously. I got medical conditions (heart problems and whatnot) plus people know that I'm not physical with ANYBODY, So I have the advantage of saying what happened, and most people will take it as it is.
lmao don't take that post seriously btw.... forgot to say that

I try my best to avoid fighting or arguing in any way. It's a waste of time and energy. That said, if someone were to hit me, whether or not they are a girl would not affect my decision on what to do next, which would depend on the context of the situation. But in my eyes, gender doesn't factor into that judgement, why should it?

Reactions: Jisenku
It depends on the situation. If it's at school or if it's someone I know I wouldnt do anything but I would want to know why. Even if it was a random stranger, I wouldnt punch her. I would probably yell "wtf is wrong with you" and I would walk away. But as I said, it all depends on the situation. If i'm getting kidnapped by a woman (or a man) i'm obviously gonna throw punches.

Reactions: RedWhaley14
If they bring a punch you bring a bigger stick. That being said it's better to take a punch and be seen by others when it happens. Peaceful protest is the real name of the game. Otherwise you are just causing trouble. Unless you mean hitting on them as teasing because you want them to feel good about themselves.

I'd probably just run away, to be honest. I'm not much of a fighter, regardless of my attacker's gender.

So, update. This actually happened and I fought back.

Reactions: Marc
So, update. This actually happened and I fought back.
Tell us more :monkey:

Reactions: Jisenku
Reactions: Marc
Back