Persona Q Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway on 3DS Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
^ Please vote :angelic:

Also post your favorite Persona Q trailer please.

Edited: There will most likely be 2 winners (North America and Europe)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lobiel, Wolf and jandkas
Of course I would! That would be a generous giveaway for sure. One for EU users, One for NA users. That would make it fair. But if I had to choose one then; EU users. NA get so many game giveaways/contests and it's not fair on us! xD

As for my favorite trailer;

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior, Lobiel, nicklesimba and 1 other person
of course :D

Ummm, since i plan to buy the retail version, i don't think i would pick it.

But it would be awesome giveaway! One copy for each region.

I actually want Azure Striker Gunvolt giveaway :p

I've actually never tried a Persona game and I'm sure many others on these forums haven't either, so I bet that having a giveaway would be able to introduce somebody to series.

Reactions: BlackTunicLink and Neko-chan
One for EU users, One for NA users.
One copy for each region.
There's a good chance, :panda: (don't let the Panda smiley mess with you cause it looks through your soul or something)

...and if anyone was wondering what my favorite Persona Q trailer is, wait no longer :

I would love to have this game, played Persona 3 and loved it. I also watched the anime for Persona 4 and have wished for this game since the release in Japan. And I hope both regions can have this giveaway since it's so awesome but if I had to choose I would say Europe since I want a chance at getting it :p oh, and my favorite trailer is the second Japanese one :3

I have seen this on at E3 this year. I think the trailer is totally awesome, the music too. :))

Reactions: Marc
Just another great game I've seen. I really hope to see more as the launch date approaches. I've never played a Persona game before but I wouldn't be opposed to starting now.

Reactions: Neko-chan
Isn't the release date november 25? Well my fav. trailer is the one of e3 this year. I won't post it again since @vitaminB_2701 already posted it :p

Reactions: vitaminB_2701 and Marc
Isn't the release date november 25? Well my fav. trailer is the one of e3 this year. I won't post it again since @vitaminB_2701 already posted it :p
Yeah, it is :( Never hurts to ask in advance though :headphone:

...and I guess we all like that trailer lol.

I would love to see a Persona Q Giveaway on this site. It would give me a chance to try something new for me. Also, I do not have a favorite Persona Q trailer.

i have played just about every persona game out. but this one seems a little different then the rest.. i know that persona 1 and 2 have a way different feel and look then 3 and 4.

i have played just about every persona game out. but this one seems a little different then the rest.. i know that persona 1 and 2 have a way different feel and look then 3 and 4.
You are right there. Well in Persona Q, they brought P3 and P4 characters all the way, but with no social link you might expect to. Still, the hilariousness the trio of Velvet Room breath keeps the fun intacts, so don't worry.
About the gameplay, it's P1 first-person dungeon crawling, with bunch of Personas everyone can summon (not like in P3 and P4). The approach is more Etrian Odyssey, but P1 and P2 have it, too.

Yet no demon conversation.

Reactions: nicklesimba
but in p1 its first person but the battle system is not first person.. i played p1 a very long time ago,, but i did forget that it does have some first person in it... i must be getting old! lol

Reactions: dwikrid
Yes a giveaway would be more than welcome, i played persona 3 in my psp long time ago i did like the soundtracks and art style of the game , the role playing elements to, the best rpg game for psp to me , Persona Q will probably be a huge hit in the 3DS so i cant say no :D

Reactions: Neko-chan and Marc
Yeah you should do one it has been a lot of time since i played a Persona game and i didn't try to play one in my 3ds yet i even wanna Shin Megami Tensei Iv on my 3ds But no luck yet to have it but i would like a giveaway about the game and i would give my best to win it and will you think you'll do the giveaway by thinking about it

My favorite, although I'm not sure if it counts. It just shows a lot more gameplay than others. Persona Q Trailer 4 (1080p English Subs):

If this (potential) giveaway is for The Wild Cards: Premium Edition, I would murder for it. XD Abandon you all in the bell tower ;)

Stupid question.

Everyone likes free games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back