Persona Q Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway on 3DS Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Persona Q seems like a cool game. Never played any Atlus game before, though... Either way, the giveaway should be made, so people can have a chance to play the game.

Yes!!! The persona Q giveaway is happening!! Will sell my soul to win :D

Reactions: Marc
Totally!! :D (I must win! :punch:)

i cant wait

Can this count as a trailer cause i really do love this opening

I love the song wasn't censored! :D
I hope it also includes JP dub >.>

That opening is incredible. When it first came out I watched it so many times.

^ Please vote :angelic:

Also post your favorite Persona Q trailer please.

Edited: There will most likely be 2 winners (North America and Europe)

hey marc is this the thread for the giveaway or just a vote ?
are you going to make another thread for it ?
just wondering ^^

hey marc is this the thread for the giveaway or just a vote ?
are you going to make another thread for it ?
just wondering ^^
Just a vote. When the time comes, I'll start another thread. You can also post up your favorite PQ trailers here.

Well, buying that now

My favorite character is Marie from persona 4 because In the japanese version my favorite vocie actor Kana Hanazawa (dose kobato's, kuronekos, mikan, mato, tomoko, Shiemi, and more of my favorite charecters I like from various animes) so like as soon as I was informed she did Marie's vocie I knew she would become my favorite.

I think that would be an awesome idea! I've never played a persona game before and am really interested in making this my first game of the series. I'll probably end up buying it no matter what, but hey, if I have a chance to save some money why not ;). And yeah I think that it would probably be most fair if both regions had a shot at the giveaway. So if this does end up happening you can count me in!

Yes please! I want something to look forward to amidst all the exams and tests I have this month.
My favorite trailer is this one:
Kuma rocks!

Yes please! I want something to look forward to amidst all the exams and tests I have this month.
My favorite trailer is this one:
Kuma rocks!

If this shows the interactions that will happen in the game, I'll be so happy. The game looks so good!

Have you guys seen all the character trailers? They're on the nintendo YouTube page. :)

YES I loved persona 3 fes or what ever and persona 4

after reading this thread, I search youtube for more video, and I found that rei is so cute! I didn't play any of persona game, and I don't know who she is, so I think giveaway will be a great idea to introduce people like me to this series.

after reading this thread, I search youtube for more video, and I found that rei is so cute! I didn't play any of persona game, and I don't know who she is, so I think giveaway will be a great idea to introduce people like me to this series.

Rei is actually a totally new character to the persona series along with Zen. This is the first time I'm seeing this video though, the voice acting is quite good as expected from Atlas.

I woud love to see a Giveaway of this game,never played a persona Game so this would be my first!
also favorite trailer?
E3...how you have so many good Trailers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back