Persona Q Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway on 3DS Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, @wyll001 , I've never seen that type of Pokémon and there's no data of her in my Dex (kidding lol) :p

Couldn't find anything related in Google too =/
You were really luck, 'cause this is a Legendary ^^

Pokémon jokes apart, at least you had an unique experience in my country, good for you :D

Well, @wyll001 , I've never seen that type of Pokémon and there's no data of her in my Dex (kidding lol) :p

Couldn't find anything related in Google too =/
You were really luck, 'cause this is a Legendary ^^

Pokémon jokes apart, at least you had an unique experience in my country, good for you :D
thay say back in the 80s a japanese guy saw one of them, and so Carbuncle was born.
EDIT: maybe i'll book up a trip there once the winter get's there, who knows, maybe i'll even meet you, haha... serioully, where do you life?

LIKE HECK, START THIS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barmont
Of course there should be a giveaway!!! Make it fair so that both EU and NA each get one opportunity. Persona Q is amazing, and it would just dazzle even brighter if there was a giveaway for it.

Well, i've only played P3P, but i still like the Persona sub-series a bit, so i'd be happy if there was a giveaway.

At least for NA, there might be one for EU too, but i don't have an EU 3ds, so i'd like a NA giveaway, geddit?

I love the artstyle of this game, it's a different feel from the other games, and single-handedly makes the game hilarious xD

...If you ignore the dark parts of the plot, of course *shudders*

Is personal a good game

i would but if they do please out the dlc with it since it has some amazing personas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back