Xbox One UK Sales Set to Pass Wii U's Lifetime Overall Sales.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Xbox One > Wii U

Nintendo should stop acting childish and get with the program. Online restrictions is not fun anymore.

Being that this is a forum with mostly Nintendo fans, I expect some opposition, but I do not possess favoritism when it comes to gaming consoles. I go with what I personally think is the best. The Wii U is not getting the job done (in my opinion). The sales even say it all.
A large part of the Wii U sales stems from the fact that the Wii U didn't have many good launch games to begin with. They'll probably be making a comeback eventually with the release of really good games for Wii U like SSB4.

Xbox One > Wii U

Nintendo should stop acting childish and get with the program. Online restrictions is not fun anymore.

Being that this is a forum with mostly Nintendo fans, I expect some opposition, but I do not possess favoritism when it comes to gaming consoles. I go with what I personally think is the best. The Wii U is not getting the job done (in my opinion). The sales even say it all.

Xbox One does have restrictions, such as getting banned from Skype if you say anything inappropriate.

And I'd go with what is best too, but I think out of the 3 main consoles, PS4 seems to be the best in my opinion.

Wii U needs awesome games. And one of them would be (probably) the successor of Xenoblade Chronicles. The other would be..... I don't know. Bayonetta 2, I suppose? (Wait, is this sequel made for Wii U? I forgot)

The other thing in my mind is, Xbox One is having battle with PS4. This battle, unfortunately, leaves Wii U behind. Poor Ninty...

Wii U needs awesome games. And one of them would be (probably) the successor of Xenoblade Chronicles. The other would be..... I don't know. Bayonetta 2, I suppose? (Wait, is this sequel made for Wii U? I forgot)

The other thing in my mind is, Xbox One is having battle with PS4. This battle, unfortunately, leaves Wii U behind. Poor Ninty...
Wii U in a way is in its own market. Nintendo appeals to the casual gamers a bit more and may have some luck with the hardcore market for all we know with some of the 3rd party games reaching Wii U too.

Xbox One does have restrictions, such as getting banned from Skype if you say anything inappropriate.

And I'd go with what is best too, but I think out of the 3 main consoles, PS4 seems to be the best in my opinion.
Yeah, for me if I had to choose I'd say PS4 and Wii U are the better in the console market.

What inappropriate things were you planning on saying on Skype? lol

Wow... Nintendo really messed it up good and proper with the Wii U.

Ah. People keep messing up the "enterprises definitions". As Sony and Microsoft are more targeting "hardcore gamers", Nintendo targets the "casual gamers". But everybody messes with this, especially in France where we have a new generation: "the 13-years old CoD fanboyz 4 LiFe !" (This sentence was voluntarily made.) Too bad they don't know that Nintendo originally targeted (Just Like Sega) casual gamers.

Ah. People keep messing up the "enterprises definitions". As Sony and Microsoft are more targeting "hardcore gamers", Nintendo targets the "casual gamers". But everybody messes with this, especially in France where we have a new generation: "the 13-years old CoD fanboyz 4 LiFe !" (This sentence was voluntarily made.) Too bad they don't know that Nintendo originally targeted (Just Like Sega) casual gamers.
Yeah, and the Wii U was meant to continue appealing to casual gamers while opening up a little to the hardcore gamers with some games like AC4 and Batman: Arkham Origins having ports on the system

Yes, and it's a shame that people now leave Nintendo as "a company who make games and consoles who are for "kids"".

Yeah, when honestly many Nintendo games can appeal for all age groups. Even a lot of "mature" people still play Pokemon and Zelda and other old classics lol

Yes, that's because the games who made Nintendo popular are now "classics". Any Nintendo gamer must at least played a Zelda/Mario/Pokemon game for me. Or even the three.

Yeah, and in my case I've played games from all three of the series. Yeah, given the popularity of the series and the number of games they make, it'd be hard to find a Nintendo gamer that hasn't played any of those...

Yeah, and in my case I've played games from all three of the series. Yeah, given the popularity of the series and the number of games they make, it'd be hard to find a Nintendo gamer that hasn't played any of those...

In same time, who would skip those franchises when buying a Nintendo console ?

In same time, who would skip those franchises when buying a Nintendo console ?
Probably people who are crazy enough to think "pokemon is violent and supports devil worship" and "Mario's Tanooki skin promotes animal cruelty" and stuff like that

Probably people who are crazy enough to think "pokemon is violent and supports devil worship" and "Mario's Tanooki skin promotes animal cruelty" and stuff like that

I Laughed when I saw this. And even more about the "pokemon is devil" thing. People who posts this should stop joking. It's a game, not a bada** thing made by a bunch of crazy guys !

I Laughed when I saw this. And even more about the "pokemon is devil" thing. People who posts this should stop joking. It's a game, not a bada** thing made by a bunch of crazy guys !
Well, there are lunatics out there that support such theories. For example, you've got PETA that released yet another Pokemon parody this year (Pokemon Red, White, and Blue)

Well, there are lunatics out there that support such theories. For example, you've got PETA that released yet another Pokemon parody this year (Pokemon Red, White, and Blue)

Those guys should go to an asylum. Or stop taking too much drugs like LSD.

Those guys should go to an asylum. Or stop taking too much drugs like LSD.
They just do it to get attention. This is PETA we're talking about here lol They're the guys that said Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag promoted whaling back when it was released lol

They just do it to get attention. This is PETA we're talking about here lol They're the guys that said Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag promoted whaling back when it was released lol

I facedesked when I saw this; Then I laughed like an insane guy. What's next then ? Nintendo eating too much pepperonis that it kills invisible species?

I facedesked when I saw this; Then I laughed like an insane guy. What's next then ? Nintendo eating too much pepperonis that it kills invisible species?
lol you should see the website. PETA likes making game parodies for Nintendo stuff (as well as some other games in general). I'll admit that I enjoyed the Mario parody (one of the only well-made games there).

They screwed up on the Pokemon mechanics though lol

Back