Xbox One UK Sales Set to Pass Wii U's Lifetime Overall Sales.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
lol you should see the website. PETA likes making game parodies for Nintendo stuff (as well as some other games in general). I'll admit that I enjoyed the Mario parody (one of the only well-made games there).

They screwed up on the Pokemon mechanics though lol

Somebody should call Chuck Norris.
Or we should throw them some molotov cocktails !

What inappropriate things were you planning on saying on Skype? lol

I mean, if it's your console that you spent $500 on a console you should be given freedom to say whatever you want, since you bought it and plus you're in the privacy of your own home :p It doesn't make sense to me how they do that. I think there may be more restrictions as well.

I mean, if it's your console that you spent $500 on a console you should be given freedom to say whatever you want, since you bought it and plus you're in the privacy of your own home :p It doesn't make sense to me how they do that. I think there may be more restrictions as well.
Well, the restrictions apply to interacting with other people. I mean, Nintendo had to disable swapnote spotpass because some idiots were abusing the feature to send inappropriate stuff to like 12 year olds

Well, the restrictions apply to interacting with other people. I mean, Nintendo had to disable swapnote spotpass because some idiots were abusing the feature to send inappropriate stuff to like 12 year olds
It's a shame. They shouldn't have completely disabled it in my opinion, but maybe moderate it a little heavier or just remove the camera feature with it altogether. I think too many restrictions on a gaming system is kind of pointless.

It's a shame. They shouldn't have completely disabled it in my opinion, but maybe moderate it a little heavier or just remove the camera feature with it altogether. I think too many restrictions on a gaming system is kind of pointless.
Oh well, hopefully Miiverse is an okay substitute for this I guess. If they were to disable Miiverse though it kinda would be annoying. But anyways, didn't Flipnote have some kind of filter?

Oh well, hopefully Miiverse is an okay substitute for this I guess. If they were to disable Miiverse though it kinda would be annoying. But anyways, didn't Flipnote have some kind of filter?
Apparently the Miiverse in 3DS is going to have a lot of restrictions too. I just hope they don't disable it and at least try to keep it like the Miiverse on the Wii U >.<

Apparently the Miiverse in 3DS is going to have a lot of restrictions too. I just hope they don't disable it and at least try to keep it like the Miiverse on the Wii U >.<
I'd imagine they'd try to keep it like the Miiverse on Wii U? I think it's that Miiverse is it's own thing with multiple points of access like 3DS, Wii U, and PC

Another thing that is awful, is the fact they took down Flipnote for 3DS too. I wanted to try it.

lol you didn't answer my question but it's fine. :)

I'd imagine they'd try to keep it like the Miiverse on Wii U? I think it's that Miiverse is it's own thing with multiple points of access like 3DS, Wii U, and PC
lol you didn't answer my question but it's fine. :)
I can't answer you what I'd be planning to say on skype :p I don't really 'plan' what I'm gonna say unless it's a speech or something haha

Back