You wake up in the last video game you played...

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
Bravely Default.... I'm screwed

State of Decay! Who's screwed now?:cry:

Animal Crossing New Leaf :love:

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.......

My life is now perfect.

Aw man.... I played punch out nes on the wii u virtual console.... I am so screwed, I aint a good boxer!

Fire Emblem Awakening Someone save me I don't want to be Chrom's bride
Well I guess I could make tactical plans with Robin or something like that... It wouldn't be that bad in a hard mode but in lunatic I would be surely dead

Reactions: manugutir
OMG, I'm in Skryim. Welp, looks like I'm about to get bodied by random cave bears camping in the middle of roads, sabertooth cats that appear out of thin air to maul you and mudcrabs that nip at your health while you struggle to see them.
if we stick together we can do this ( get's face ripped off by Alduin)

Well...I guess i'm in that Gravity Falls game this shouldn't be that bad right...

...Pokémon Shuffle. AGAIN. I really need to start playing different games before going to this thread. :confused:

3DS
I'm in Fire Emblem Awakening I'm a grandmaster who has no memory of the past just to find out, I'm a giant evil dragon bent on destroying the world....YAY XD now I'm just fighting risen day in and day out what a life.
Now if you mean The PC I'm in a MMORPG game known as Adventure Quest Worlds. I'm fighting chaos day inand day out just to find out I'm the 13th lord of Chaos I'm a pirate as well XD feel my wrath (rains down meteors like a pro) anyways I've just died and am now taking the role of Hercules only instead of was it 12 tasks I only have 3. Wish me luck as I'm currently stuck in the underworld yipee XD.

New Super Mario Bros. 2.
I'll be completely fine! It's so easy to earn lives in that game!

I wake up in Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure.Shoudn't be all that bad,as I'll be casually walking around the streets of Paris...while seeing some crazy stuff happening involving rhythm in one shape or form.At least I could meet Phantom R,Fondue and Marie there. :D
If it was Wii U based,I would prefer to be in Rhythm Thief than in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash.Just the factor that I have to play tennis every time in the same stadium non-stop,with occasions where my opponent/partner will grow largely in size with those Mega Mushrooms...it's just not too pretty of an image if you ask me. :bag:

uncharted
I'd probably die instantly because my game is set to crushing....

I wake up in Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure.Shoudn't be all that bad,as I'll be casually walking around the streets of Paris...while seeing some crazy stuff happening involving rhythm in one shape or form.At least I could meet Phantom R,Fondue and Marie there. :D
If it was Wii U based,I would prefer to be in Rhythm Thief than in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash.Just the factor that I have to play tennis every time in the same stadium non-stop,with occasions where my opponent/partner will grow largely in size with those Mega Mushrooms...it's just not too pretty of an image if you ask me. :bag:
Paris seems like a great place to randomly wake up. :) I've been there a few times (on purpose of course :p) and when you're done bashing villains to the beat it's still a nice city.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon...

OH YEAH!

Majora's Mask....
(Maybe I'd get to meet Ben ^^')

Pokémon X, eh? That means I could visit Lumiose City among others!

I'm now in Undertale.

I just started it so I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Leaning towards bad?

I'm also in Undertale... about to get reaped by Chara. :panda:

Super Smash Bros. Melee... I'm not sure what my role will be there :| but I don't think I'd be a pro character...

Back