You wake up in the last video game you played...

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
POKEMON TCG ONLINE. I dunno how that works, I'd feel happy though.

Then i would be in Tera, forever riding on my dino looking for mobs to kill with my magic

FE Fates Birthright. It's not bad I suppose, I'd be Corrin. All though actually yeah that would be bad, because if it's real life I wouldn't get a do over, and the people would actually die. With that much pressure I would surely crack and cause some people to die. Also if it's real life, how would leveling up work?

Reactions: manugutir
Now I'm in borderlands the pre-sequel: I'm a clap-trap unit and I am as adorable as ever

Now I'm in borderlands the pre-sequel: I'm a clap-trap unit and I am as adorable as ever

I'm in Borderlands 2 :eek:

But I'm the ever adorable and plain awesome Tiny Tina!! \o/ :D

Oh no the Kirby world... doesn't sound too bad actually... never mind robobot invasion HALP

I'm in MH4U farming Zinogres, not the best thing considering how I hate being electrocuted!;-;

PS: Going by the actual last "game" I played I'm exploring an old hospital trying to find a way out... (Only Sky will get it:p )

Reactions: 28142
I'm in MH4U farming Zinogres, not the best thing considering how I hate being electrocuted!;-;

PS: Going by the actual last "game" I played I'm exploring an old hospital trying to find a way out... (Only Sky will get it:p )
High five. I was farming rhenoplos high rank. Since I am trash at this game, I am screwed ._.

High five. I was farming rhenoplos high rank. Since I am trash at this game, I am screwed ._.
Rhenoplos? Why farm them? The only use they have in the game is to annoy you beyond imagination by charging at you and sending you flying every single time there's an opening to attack the main monster you are hunting! They are worse than even Mosswines in MHG!:mad::rage::punch:

Rhenoplos? Why farm them? The only use they have in the game is to annoy you beyond imagination by charging at you and sending you flying every single time there's an opening to attack the main monster you are hunting! They are worse than even Mosswines in MHG!:mad::rage::punch:
Uh, 31 base defense?

Uh, 31 base defense?
Many times armor base defense will be high but much lower than others with lower base after a couple upgrades and, to be honest, before HR6, defense doesn't matter if you simply play safe!:p

Back to the topic, I'm Sora traveling through worlds to become a keyblade master (even though I'll fail miserably)! Finally got KH DDD and I'm already 2 hours in!:D

I would be in Pikmin since it is the last game I played! I would probably be Captain Olimar instead of the Pikmin because then there is a 80% chance that if I was a Pikmin then I will get eaten by something like a Bulborb! Me (Captain Olimar) would also make a beach on planet Hocotate so that me and my Pikmin would be able to relax at the beach :)

I would be in overwatch. The future is now my boi. Robots x humans
Yeah!

I'd be in overwatch too, but I wouldn't last very long because I suck at it...

I'm in Animal Crossing New Leaf, which isn't actually that bad and would be pretty cool to meet all my animal villagers.

If I woke up in Mario Kart 8 it would be super fun ,but it would be annoying when I get hit by the power ups. I would accelerate really fast and get shells to shield myself from other racers. I would try to race all the way to the finish and get 1st place so I could get a golden cup in Mario Kart 8.

Just woke up in soth park! some weird kids are making me play a game with them... and one in an orange hoody is pretending to be a princess...

I woke up as an American settler. Good thing I already built myself a mansion. I'll do just fine.

Back