You wake up in the last video game you played...

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
I would wake up in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. If it's like the anime the villains are just bad (not in an evil kind of bad) and all the pokemon would seem harmless. (except legendaries) If it's like in real life it's a different story. Slugma would melt everything, magikarp can jump over a mountain and well I'll die from the pokemon. That's really good or bad for me to wake up in the magical pokemon world
imgres

...Oh god....
My game... it is Lifeline. Either I'm a lone operator and a students life depends on me, or I am a student stuck on a planet in deep space with
alien parasites trying to kill me, take over my body then use me to get more astronauts...
Oh. My. God. (Look at that, I spontaneously became religious xD) I seriously hope I'll be the operator. I really, really, really don't want to be Taylor.

I would love to wake up in The Sims 3. :)
I always wanted to be a sim.

Im in Terraria, luckily I have molten armor and a sword with 52 damage, but I still have to fight wall of flesh.

Umm... Hmmm... Pokemon Ω Ruby, no no not that, I don't want to be in a game that Metangs use their magnitism to suck aircrafts in just to kill everyone and not have a scratch...

Probably, Splatoon for mostly awesome reasons. It's a shooter, you can't die, and you're filled in a world of seafood (yum...).

Or Animal Crossing New Leaf because it's just so mellow and nice, and one of the few games nowadays that you can stop and smell the roses.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted, driving my black Ford Mustang GT, oh my god it's a dream come true :eek:

Reactions: 18
I'm in Pokémon X! Dream Come True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be in Kirby Triple Deluxe! explorin' all those diverse worlds, and meeting the pink puff ball himself, Kirby! xD

FIFA 16 - where I can play football! Meh, physical activity... D:

Before that was The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and well, scary dungeons! D:

I'd be in Nintendo Badge Arcade. I'd be trying to get those precious badges in my grasp! that Bunny is really annoying and would do my head in though. x_x

I would be in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4 !! :D
tumblr_n9l9wpbNLP1tyz62ko1_1280.png

pc or console? if console GTA V which would be fun... I guess :|.but if I'm also counting pc then I'm stuck inside roblox...

id be in sm4sh for wii u, endlessly stuck in target blast :/

Pokémon Shuffle. Oh well, at least I get to have Pokémon?

Pokemon Y, trying to be the best that no one ever was.

Persona 5, trying to not get caught in all of those randomized dungeons. Cuz they change when you leave them >.<

Tales of Zestiria, merging with the seraphim and spamming magic artes and mystic artes like a god damn boss ^.^

Pokémon Ranger! I'm gonna go rage quit after trying to catch Registeel...

Reactions: Frisk
Smash 4 3ds....crap, I'm gonna get my butt kicked by sword weilding men, bounty hunters, pink blobs, and more ;~;

Reactions: Frisk and 24460
Okamiden-okami-amaterasu-15493007-400-375.jpg
Okamiden. Hey I get a super cute and powerful god puppy! :D

Reactions: Frisk
Pokémon Ranger! I'm gonna go rage quit after trying to catch Registeel...
Erm...if you live in the game, rage quiting might be a little bit rigorous.

I suppose i would be on This War of Mine... And i would also suppose that i wouldn't even get past the 1st day since i have zero physical capabilities ._.

Also, i would have an addiction for coffee and the only canned food i really like are peaches and tuna :p

Back