Your First experience with Animal Crossing?

• Thread starter Panguinix
  • Start date

Do you like New Leaf?

• Yes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
P

Panguinix

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Who got you playing the game?
Why did you buy or play the game?
At the time did you like it?
Thoughts on the Newest Animal Crossing?

1.- Myself, I did a bit of research and played the DS game, Wild World.
2.- It seemed like fun.
3.- Yeah, it was cool, but I didn't spend to much time on it.
4.- The best entry in the series, and more because the ability of being the Mayor, that's a huge plus, because you can do whatever you want(More than you could on older entries)
I love New Leaf

nintendo lol first was acnl.
i like making towns and countries ect.
it was cool and still is.
yes it is awesome i love acnl (animal crossing new leaf). i would recomend it to anyone who likes games that are not to high of action or even if they do i would recomend it. it is awesome

I started with Wild World. I had read so many good things about the GC version which got me curious about the series (even though I didn't pick up that version til much later)

I played the game because it was different. It was addictive, yet relaxing. It left me to my own devices to play as much or as little as I wanted. I liked it very much at the time.

I still enjoy New Leaf, though I don't play it nearly as often as when it was first released months ago. Although I doubt it will ever happen, I'd love to see future entries bring the return of NES games.

1./2. My sister got the AC for the GCN from my family, and it looked interesting when I watched her play, so I started playing too.
3. I loved it. Played AC and ACWW a lot. However, ACCF didn't intrigue me for some reason.
4. ACNL was (and is) great. I don't play it as often as I used too, but I still love it. Over 500hrs of playtime.

When I was little (about 5 or 6) my cousin introduced me to AC:WW. I've loved the Animal Crossing series ever since. Animal Crossing has sentimental value for me; because it's always been there for me. When I'm bored, I just think, "I could go and play Animal Crossing!' I used to come home from school and play AC:WW. I still do it now, except it's with AC:NL. Me and my dad went for a walk in the park for a couple of nights just for the sake of earning a few Play Coins to buy Fortune Cookies with at Nookling Junction in AC:NL. Thank you so much Nintendo, for Animal Crossing. :)

Haven't played it yet, do you guys highly suggest buying it? If yes let me know the reason :)

Haven't played it yet, do you guys highly suggest buying it? If yes let me know the reason :)

See everyone's comments above. ;)

Animal crossing is not Pokemon is totally different and also is a very relaxing game and you have to meet neighbours be friends with them doing things for them with relaxing music and all the characters in the games are animals, but its fun you can buy things for your home etc, its kinda boring after a while but the graphics are beautiful and is a interesting world in there try to buy it and see if you like it.

I don't spending too much time on a virtual life so I will stick with pokemon for now :D

I like it but I just do not have enough time for it I have to study and in my free time I like to Ride my bike play basketball and play pokemon

I like it but I just do not have enough time for it I have to study and in my free time I like to Ride my bike play basketball and play pokemon
Apparently, the word 'ride' is so important that it deserves a capital letter in your post :p

Apparently, the word 'ride' is so important that it deserves a capital letter in your post :p
No it wasn't, I'm using an ipad and I must have accedeintally tapped on the shift key.

No it wasn't, I'm using an ipad and I must have accedeintally tapped on the shift key.

Whoever heard Of accidentally Tapping the Shift key? I think it's Pretty far fetched Myself ...

:wacky:

Whoever heard Of accidentally Tapping the Shift key? I think it's Pretty far fetched Myself ...

:wacky:
If you used an ipad to go on 3dspedia u would believe me

I do believe you, I was just cracking wise (it's why I used caps myself in my reply)

My experience with Animal Crossing New Leaf is going great so far, the game is fun. I haven't gotten far in the game, but I can tell that it's something I will get addicted to! I'm really interested in the QR code clothing so far, and the game is has beautiful graphics and smooth gameplay.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I haven't played it sooo long... I liked Animal Crossing: New Leaf at first but I got bored quick, the only game I will keep playing a lot will probably be Mario Kart 7. Maybe I will start playing Animal Crossing: NL again later.

Oh. I'm typing on an iPad too. :D

I haven't played it sooo long... I liked Animal Crossing: New Leaf at first but I got bored quick, the only game I will keep playing a lot will probably be Mario Kart 7. Maybe I will start playing Animal Crossing: NL again later.

are you playing again? if so i have every fruit and growing fruit is another thing to do in the game. but if not i understand and i would not recomend harvest moon.

Back