Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?

Reactions: Ago, robloxpal and ThatrandomguywantstobTLE
Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?
My first Level 100 Pokemon was Infernape in Pokemon Platnium... Before on the other Pokemon games I never really played that much, but I played a lot on Platnium.

I believe it was my Giratina from Platinum, but it may have been my Empoleon. One of the two!

I believe it was my Giratina from Platinum, but it may have been my Empoleon. One of the two!
Lol. I barely ever, ever used my Girantina from Platnium... My team was/still is Infernape, Roserade, Palkia, Dialga, Staraptor and I forgot the last Pokémon 0.0 . I have a random Ho-Oh in my P.C but I don't have the slightest idea where the hell it came from.

My first Lvl 100 Pokemon was my Lvl 100 Blaziken from Ruby. It had been Blaziken for Emerald as well because I just loved it back then. :D

Mine was I think Feraligatr from crystal I'm not too sure. I don't consider the level 100 I got through Missingno. in blue/red anybody remember the almost infinite rare candies you got from it? haha

Mine was Volcarona from White for battling purposes. I've never actually devoted that much time into a Pokemon before battling became so competitive in Gen V.

hehe never got one - i think
but i think it was a blastoise in red
and
my devoted arcanine which was named after my dog
:p

My Torterra from Pokemon Pearl. I literally used it for pretty much every elite four battle along with Palkia.

Believe it or not, I never actually got a pokemon to level 100 lol With that said, a Zygarde I used to sweep through the game may be my first one (it's already at level 95, even if it's in the PC right now)

Mine was Blaziken from Sapphire if I recalled it right:p
I just love Blaziken and thought thats the best starter between 3, until I get a Swampert by linking :oops:
Even so Blaziken has the best form/sprite between them, thats why I used him a lot (read: all the time):p

My first lvl 100 pokemon was piplup I gave him an ever stone and got him to 100. He was so adorable :D

Reactions: Neko-chan
My first was in emerald. I needed a flying pokemon so I went to the safari zone and got a Doduo. He became a lovely Dodrio and raised him as my own <3

I'm not sure, all I remember is using the rare candy cloning trick in Blue version but the first more legit Lv.100 I have would be Empoleon.

I believe it was a Typlosion in Silver. Mega fire power! xD

Mine was Charizard, in Pokémon X

uhhh I think a Jolteon from XD... :p

My first Level 100 was a Beautifly in Pokemon Ruby, I loved her to death, she was amazing. :love: Helped me so much in the Battle Frontier.

Same with you, OP. Swampert was my first lv. 100. Back then, it felt like a huge pain to level up Pokemon to 100, so I never did it again until Pokemon X/Y. Because it's easier to level up now, I've gotten way more than one naturally leveled Pokemon at lv. 100.

mine was blaziken in pokemon Y. it is the fist pokemon game i have played, but the next was my starter.

Back