Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
First Pokemon I ever raised to level 100 was my friend's Pidgeot at camp before I even had my own copy and it was on Fire Red. First one I raised to level 100 that I owned was my starter Sceptile in Pokemon Emerald, which happened to be my first game in the series too, but it took me over 60 hours to do so, I hardly knew the type match-ups back then and perhaps what moves each Pokemon could learn. Now that I think back, I really sucked at the game and only started understanding it after like 200 hours of game time...:p

Reactions: Kadaj
First Pokemon I ever raised to level 100 was my friend's Pidgeot at camp before I even had my own copy and it was on Fire Red. First one I raised to level 100 that I owned was my starter Sceptile in Pokemon Emerald, which happened to be my first game in the series too, but it took me over 60 hours to do so, I hardly knew the type match-ups back then and perhaps what moves each Pokemon could learn. Now that I think back, I really sucked at the game and only started understanding it after like 200 hours of game time...:p

Dont feel bad about not being very good in your first copy of pokemon games. I was pretty much the same way: i came into playing the games knowing nothing except how cool some pokemons look. So i obviously had a very tough time too in the beginning. Its nothing to be ashamed of; its part of learning. Yeah, people might lol at you and say disrespectful things.... But remember that its rare for anyone to just jump right into something and magically be good just like that, if such a thing can even happen at all. In other words, people who make fun of persons who dont start off skilled are being foolish and not thinking clearly. Should be obvious enough i dont need to say, but just a friendly reminder.

My point is this: everything takes practice in nearly all cases. Experience is the best teacher in the long run, given how this may differ among persons this is very evident in a lot of things. So dont feel bad for being a complete rookie when you first played the games; i was not very different here! ;D

Dont feel bad about not being very good in your first copy of pokemon games. I was pretty much the same way: i came into playing the games knowing nothing except how cool some pokemons look. So i obviously had a very tough time too in the beginning. Its nothing to be ashamed of; its part of learning. Yeah, people might lol at you and say disrespectful things.... But remember that its rare for anyone to just jump right into something and magically be good just like that, if such a thing can even happen at all. In other words, people who make fun of persons who dont start off skilled are being foolish and not thinking clearly. Should be obvious enough i dont need to say, but just a friendly reminder.

My point is this: everything takes practice in nearly all cases. Experience is the best teacher in the long run, given how this may differ among persons this is very evident in a lot of things. So dont feel bad for being a complete rookie when you first played the games; i was not very different here! ;D
Actually, that isn't true anymore! Since then I've gotten so much experience in video games that no matter what game I decide to play, if I so much care enough to want to be good at it, in usually less than a week I can reach the same level skill-wise as most people that have been playing for months!:p
It's just that the difference of how I was in fourth grade, not even knowing any English at all to play, compared to how I am now is literally worlds apart!

Actually, that isn't true anymore! Since then I've gotten so much experience in video games that no matter what game I decide to play, if I so much care enough to want to be good at it, in usually less than a week I can reach the same level skill-wise as most people that have been playing for months!:p
It's just that the difference of how I was in fourth grade, not even knowing any English at all to play, compared to how I am now is literally worlds apart!

Ahhh, i see. Thank you for those corrections! ;D i was also around the same age myself when i started playing video games in general, so yes i did fail to mention the age complications in my previous post so thanks! =)

Reactions: Tho
Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?
Mine was a samurott. Pokémon white 2 was definitely my best team.

Mine was my First Pokemon Infernape

Mine was my First Pokemon Infernape

ooh nice! just a tip, by the way... infernape is much useful for the steel type elite four guy (i think this exist in gen 4s, but ive been on gen 6s lately so please correct if im mixing up, i kinda think i already am but oh well XP). i might be thinking of gym leader and not elite four here, but im very sure there was some important steel type guy somewhere in gen 4s but its been much long i forget where so apologies if im mixing up here XP

Reactions: #TeamLitten
ooh nice! just a tip, by the way... infernape is much useful for the steel type elite four guy (i think this exist in gen 4s, but ive been on gen 6s lately so please correct if im mixing up, i kinda think i already am but oh well XP). i might be thinking of gym leader and not elite four here, but im very sure there was some important steel type guy somewhere in gen 4s but its been much long i forget where so apologies if im mixing up here XP

Well I think I choose Infrernape On that times because is Also Useful for the Flying type, yeah I was like, Whattt?? but he is fighting type, ButI think he can learn Thunder Puch, also now on 6s Gen My friends Infernape is super fast ( I think he EV train more but I won to his Infernape :p)

Well I think I choose Infrernape On that times because is Also Useful for the Flying type, yeah I was like, Whattt?? but he is fighting type, ButI think he can learn Thunder Puch, also now on 6s Gen My friends Infernape is super fast ( I think he EV train more but I won to his Infernape :p)

wow thats funny hehe :p its hard not to laugh when you know some pokemons can use moves to beat the heck out of types theyd do bad against without it kek :p sometimes i do this against CPU just to lol at them hehe ^~^

oh yeah, one more funny story for you to: i was grinding at battle chateau in pokemon x an i fight the furisode girl with my level 27 honedge, an she had i think to or three level 35s audinos. i'll keep the end result simple: she did no damage on me. none. thats exact an precisely it: my honedge lost no hp. i was laughing for much this battle. why wouldn't i? :p

Also Nice
wow thats funny hehe :p its hard not to laugh when you know some pokemons can use moves to beat the heck out of types theyd do bad against without it kek :p sometimes i do this against CPU just to lol at them hehe ^~^

oh yeah, one more funny story for you to: i was grinding at battle chateau in pokemon x an i fight the furisode girl with my level 27 honedge, an she had i think to or three level 35s audinos. i'll keep the end result simple: she did no damage on me. none. thats exact an precisely it: my honedge lost no hp. i was laughing for much this battle. why wouldn't i? :p

XD One Time I defaeted Red with Pokemon lvl. 5 And I was like what????? and I Laugh so much that people start watching me :v

Also Nice

XD One Time I defaeted Red with Pokemon lvl. 5 And I was like what????? and I Laugh so much that people start watching me :v

whoa, hold on! what did you use? i dont know how do that, let alone if you even can with no cheats ;-; no offense, but i dont see how thats legit ;-;

whoa, hold on! what did you use? i dont know how do that, let alone if you even can with no cheats ;-; no offense, but i dont see how thats legit ;-;

Yeah I doesnt use cheats, I was prooving if a Guy was Using cheats BUT NO he use Logic But A great logic It was a friend that talk spanish and I saw hes video and was true

H
Yeah I doesnt use cheats, I was prooving if a Guy was Using cheats BUT NO he use Logic But A great logic It was a friend that talk spanish and I saw hes video and was true

He started On this order, but the attacks I cant remembered :p
Misdreavus
Digglet
Totodile
Scizor
Mr. Mime
Miltank
And the pokemons what not hacked, but his strategy was like Crashings Red Commands cause I remember he was using protection and when the pokemons of red attack you knw what happened, Also he doesnt use this pokemons on this order well Misdreavus yes but the other ones nop

H

He started On this order, but the attacks I cant remembered :p
Misdreavus
Digglet
Totodile
Scizor
Mr. Mime
Miltank
And the pokemons what not hacked, but his strategy was like Crashings Red Commands cause I remember he was using protection and when the pokemons of red attack you knw what happened, Also he doesnt use this pokemons on this order well Misdreavus yes but the other ones nop

ahh, thanks. makes more sense now. that switch count though.... i can only imagine how much that was lol :p

Reactions: #TeamLitten
a lv 100 felaligator

My first level 100 Pokémon was Torterra, the one I chose as starter on Pokémon Diamond. The guy was tough, but as all Torterras, they're easily defeated by Ice type moves :(

My first level 100 Pokémon was Torterra, the one I chose as starter on Pokémon Diamond. The guy was tough, but as all Torterras, they're easily defeated by Ice type moves :(

well in gen 4 i know easy catch fire types like ponyta can help cover that if youre stuck or something. remember, the key to doing well is a balanced, well-rounded team in normal situations. obviously it helps to know game basics too, but im pretty sure that falls there. oh well, just thought id say something though even though im pretty sure you know this. :p

Reactions: manugutir
Mine was a French Mewtwo that was Wonder traded to me, Blaze got a.... Caterpie! After this... I completed the game by an inch the first time.... I think it was 1v1 Gardivor v Flareon (mine), I think I used Last Resort... THANK GOD I DID

pretty sure it was an azumarill from pokemon X... I think I used it more than my starter lol

Mine was a French Mewtwo that was Wonder traded to me, Blaze got a.... Caterpie! After this... I completed the game by an inch the first time.... I think it was 1v1 Gardivor v Flareon (mine), I think I used Last Resort... THANK GOD I DID

wow another wonder trade legendary? i hear much about this happening to people, kek. i dont know if the ones who do this just dump their legendaries so they have someplace to toss them in order to restart completely or if theres people cloning an then dumping clones just for the heck of it.... i dont know why else persons would do this. :p i dump level 100s, but not legends.

Back