Your Typing Speed?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Yes, More Keyboarding Questions! >=]

So.. Do you know what your typing speed is? You can check it out by googling it and take some typing test to find out!

My average speed is about 45 WPM.. My highest was 60 WPM.. 40 is a average for a typist, imo.

Mine ranges anywhere between 50 - 70 words per minute, depending on the sentances that I type. If they involve hard words to spell it takes me a little longer to type them. I can type without looking at the keyboard =).

I haven't completed a test recently but I believe the last time I was tested, mine was quite high. I'd say 50-60, used to be able to get up to 70 but my skills have declined somewhat - maybe because nowadays I use longer/harder words. Like Mazumia, I can type without looking at the keyboard and usually get 95% of words right.

My highest was 48, so lame. I could do way better. xD

Reactions: NoticeBurns
Just took a speed test and got 82 WPM. Got a little caught up in the beginning because it was a bit weird. This was the first line I had to type:

"Boo, hoo! Ow, ow; Oh! oh! Me'll die. Boo, hoo. The pain, the pain! Boo, hoo!"

It caught me off guard a little bit and slowed me down.

Just took another one and got 94 WPM.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Typing Speed is generally 50 words per minute.

I type around 93 words per minute. Let me see if I can get a typing test.

i have to say i may type 90 to 110 words per minute it depends on what i am doing if it's important it to those speed but if i am not it's lower and i love chatting this could give me more experience in typing words

I just got an account my first try was 29 O_O

2nd attempt 34, I can do better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
67 words per minute.

Somewhere from 60 - 80. I can type without looking too, but once I make a mistake, it all goes wrong. Hard to recover from that, since I use a key as a bearing to the rest of the keyboard. If that's wrong, then so is my bearing.

Reactions: 18
My average is around 50 wpm =o

mine is 35 wpm with 100% accuracy

Mine is let me see between 40 to 55,yeah :cool: that's about my typing speed.I'm not a fast typer like most of you guys on here and I think my typing speed is just regular.

70-80 WPM average depending on how focused I am.

Mine is 33-37 WPM... Yeah I'm pretty slow. But I don't like reading and writing at the same time. I type at about double speed when
a) I read it first
b) I don't have to read
I'm just not such a multitasker (I know, nobody can multitask you just switch between the tasks but I can shift fast enough...) The test was full of hard to write words in English so I figured switching to my native language would help but it did not. I got a text full of weird words about Mozart.

Mine is 33-37 WPM... Yeah I'm pretty slow. But I don't like reading and writing at the same time. I type at about double speed when
a) I read it first
b) I don't have to read
I'm just not such a multitasker (I know, nobody can multitask you just switch between the tasks but I can shift fast enough...) The test was full of hard to write words in English so I figured switching to my native language would help but it did not. I got a text full of weird words about Mozart.
We can multitask o_o I can pat my belly and rub my head at the same time :p

I can't. :( But I can breathe and blink at the same time. ;) there are some people that can multitask but if I remember correctly they make up less than one percent of the whole world population so that is practically none.

My score was 30-40 wpn so I'm kinda slow at typing. Never took classes for typing.
Has anyone her take classes for typing?
But when i know what I'm gonna type I can do it quicker.

Back