Your Typing Speed?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
My score was 30-40 wpn so I'm kinda slow at typing. Never took classes for typing.
Has anyone her take classes for typing?
But when i know what I'm gonna type I can do it quicker.
Same problem. *digital high-five* I never to any classes either. Maybe I should have but it's a little late now.

YtMbzCi.png

I messed up a whole line of words due to bad eyes. I swear. But I'm sure this wpm is accurate. I'll prolly hover to around 50-55 on average.

My typing speed is generally around 60-90 Words Per Minute, and can be faster or slower, it really depends on what I am typing.

48_247_0_0_41_1_65.91_45512_133501
mine is bad -.-

Visit the Typing Test and try! Pretty decent I guess

Well dang, I haven't really tested my typing speed in like months..nor have I typed something faster than my life (i.e games and stuff)
LOL. Before i was usually 80-90wpm..now I'm pretty sure I got a lower score...plus i use a totally different laptop which it's keyboard is not that great to my old laptop...stupid keyboard..
------------
first try was like 78 or something ahhaha
second try
coO7lz7.png

I love doing typing tests ahah idek. 3rd result: ahaha hows this even possible
typing-test_1_CR.png

My score is 40-43 wps I'm not sure if that's slow but i think I'm pretty fast at typing when it comes to typing stories or things that just come out of my mind really. I'm slow at writing random words that they give me on the test. I've never taken classes for typing, maybe in school but honestly they never worked for me. I slowly started to memorize where every key was so I typed faster than most people in my class.

My typing speed is 55 wpm. I'm trying to improve this. The fastest I've ever typed was 75 wpm. I think it is really impressive for anyone who can type 100+ wpm. I mean, wow!!

Around 50-60. I might type Thai faster but I'm not very sure.

80-90 wpm

First try.

73_388_0_0_69_5_89.23_17760_164869

"Your score: 180 CPM (that is 36 WPM)"

Your score beats or equals 49.64% of all

So I'm average I guess?

"Your score: 180 CPM (that is 36 WPM)"

Your score beats or equals 49.64% of all

So I'm average I guess?
Seems so. If you're almost at perfectly 50% I suppose you are as average as you can be. :p

Reactions: 3391
I took two in about the same minute. The first one:
Untitled.png
The second one:
80_410_0_0_77_2_92.36_12408_162509

So I think I'm good enough. I used to play Typing of the Dead and I think that benefited me :D If one word goes wrong, that causes me to lose my pace. But I'm all right at it, I guess. I can type fast enough but I don't use the touch-typing method people are taught. I've got my own :cat:

Last edited:
55_288_0_0_54_2_77.63_36338_162454

Knowing that English is not my native language.

Reactions: 18
My typing speed is 48wpm with error level over 9000. I sometimes type fast, but I feel like looking at the keyboard makes me more confident :p

On a computer I type pretty slowly, on my 3ds I type fairly quick, and on my tablet I type really fast depending on if I click the wrong letter or not like I did just now.

I took a typing test back in December. I got 54 if I remember correctly, but my speed really depends on the computer.

My average speed is 52 wpm. My highest is 65 WPM.

My first try was 40 words per minute . Though I can say that I can do much better , I think it was because I type more faster when I am not in the tension of something like this . So I would say that personally I would go for 40 to 50 words but I usually tend to write mistakes and it's hard for me read and write so fast at the same time >.<

Back