Your Typing Speed?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
1_81_463_0_0_81_10_92.51_12145_162239

I'm around 80-90ish words per minute. I'm trying to break the 100 threshold. But it's hard. :(

I'm actually slower than most people here, at lackluster 45WPM. It's sad though, because once I make a simple mistake like missing a letter or putting one in the wrong place, my whole performance messes up.

That definitely wasn't an excuse:sneaky:

Honestly? According to a test I took for a job, some time ago, I was rated at 10,402 kps (~84wpm) with a 96% accuracy rating. The job? Data entry. :unsure:

I type around 80WPM, sometimes 72wpm, depending~

96 WPM (89/96 correct, 509 keystrokes), better than 96.27% of all users.

I usually hover around 90-100 WPM depending on how tired / awake I am.

My typing speed is around 40-60 WPM. I usually practice touch typing everyday so I don't get rusty at it and so I can remember where the keys are on the keyboard. I also touch type so I can maintain a good typing pace.

I'm really slow if I need to copy a really long sentence.Mines around 31 WPM

Last time I checked my typing speed was about 50 WPM, on a desktop/laptop computer. I think it's faster on mobile but I'm not too sure on how to check, or if I'm too lazy to find out how to check :p

I tried a typing test today and I got 85 WPM. Feels like I could have gone faster though... :/

I can write decently fast if I know exactly what I am going to type and don't have to read it beforehand but I also make quite a few mistakes while doing so, which slows me down. If I could make myself more accurate, I'd be around 75-80 WPM, but because of my constant mistakes, I'm as 50-60 WPM. Not bad, but not impressive either.

Mine is about 60-80, maybe a bit higher. Not sure of the exact number, but it's in that range. I had the highest typing speed in my keyboarding class my senior year, so. .-.

According to the last test that I took, my typing speed belongs in the 90+ range. Due to this keyboard, I'm averaging about 85 at the moment (It's a laptop keyboard).

Back