Your worst character?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Which one do you paly worse with or have the most bad luck with?

I'm bad with Metaknight, I don't see how he's the best character in Brawl.

For me it's characters like Bowser and King Dedede, because they're so slow that I'm not used to compensating for it.

For me it's characters like Bowser and King Dedede, because they're so slow that I'm not used to compensating for it.

same here. I like to use characters who are fast on their feet. They might be more powerful, but speed is key.

Reactions: 3 people
My worst character is Ganondorf. Ganondorf is just so slow and bulky, no wonder he's last on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl tier list.

I would go with Bowser as well :p

I don't like playing as him as much either.

My worst character is Ike, I dislike his speed, also, I think his physical attacks inflicts too much damage, he's annoying to fight against, and despicable to play as, I like him as a character (from the Fire Emblem series) just not in Super Smash.

MY whorst one is peach

Jigglypuff. I don't understand how anyone can win a match with it...

For me I think the exact opposite. Especially Sonic and Pit because they aren't strong enough to knock opponents off stage unless you deal a ton of damage to them like say 200+%. I like strong characters but I like fast characters so a balance has to be made somewhere. In SSBM and SSBB it would be Fox or Falco because I have a hard time controlling them. And Snake was confusing for me to use but I liked his power and recovery that make up for it.

Ganondorf, exact copy of Captain Falcon, but slower, and with a poor recovery...
That's why I prefer using characters that are fast, or who can deal combos easily, so I inflict damage easily, then, I finish them.
But Ganondorf isn't one of these characters...

Ganondork definitely. He's not only an inferior clone to Captain Falcon, but also everything else that others have listed already. He has extremely long animations for his attacks, making him too vulnerable to attacks and his attacks easily avoidable.

I'm bad with Jigglypuff. Just can't seem to get the hang of using him. May be OP for some, but to me, nope.

I'm bad with Samus for some reason, as well as any other character that's considered slow. I'm best with characters who are light on their feet.

Melee: Captain Falcon
Brawl: Zero-Suit Samus

I was always pretty terrible with Ness/Lucas in brawl. I could never figure out how to use them effectively, and I was never able to recover from a fall off the stage, no matter how far I'd fallen, I'd always end up blasting myself in the wrong direction, or wouldn't be able to blast myself in time.

I just don't get Jigglypuff, I can t play as him/her at all. Some people say it's OP but I dunno.

I'm bad with Bowser and....... any slow character except Dedede. I'm pretty bad with Sonic and Jigglypuff too........ I wanna become great with every character, but that might take a while.

I'm guessing you never used Palutena? Jigglypuff has rest which can leave you vulnerable for a while and rollout which can make you roll of a stage. Jigglypuff is garbage. Palutena on the other hand has a powerful up smash, can counter, can reflect projectiles, can use autoreticle, has insane jump and amazing recovery, and shes fast.

I'm guessing you never used Palutena? Jigglypuff has rest which can leave you vulnerable for a while and rollout which can make you roll of a stage. Jigglypuff is garbage. Palutena on the other hand has a powerful up smash, can counter, can reflect projectiles, can use autoreticle, has insane jump and amazing recovery, and shes fast.
Let @paceygym be the judge of puff

Back