Your worst character?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
I suck at power and better at speedy characters. I suck at the characters that are really good but you have to be skilled to use them. I am worst at Roslina because she is real tricky to use but powerful but not as speedy as she could be.

I am plain horrible with Captain Falcon. His move set combined with his speed is not my style of a character. He can be a really great character to use (almost too great), but he can also be a troll when it comes to his falcon kick, gliding uppercut attack, and his recovery move when he latches onto another player. >,<

I'm bad at using charizard. It's hard to use,And because of its flying attack I get knocked out of the arena by my self. I can't control Charizard not at all. If I use Charizard, I'll die first in the match.

I wasn't dissapointed, but I was awfully surprised to see so many heavy characters as many peoples worst characters.
Personally, I can't play Diddy Kong well at all.

even though some 2 of my mains are ike and toon link, i can't do anything with the kongs >.< donkey just can't recover well enough for me, and diddy's meant to be an air fighter, and i've never been good in the air with anyone (except jiggly)

For me its with Little Mac and Jigglypuff. Little Mac is not an Air Fighter so i get fudged everytime i play with Little Mac. And Jigglypuff. I mean comeon. Jigglypuff can't fight. One of his attack is rolling around. I mean REALLY?? They could have make Ridley in the game heh just kidding. They could make a better char than that Ballon.

My worst character is Jigglypuff. I cant play with her and I keep thinking that the up-b is another recovery, but it always ends with my death. Another worst character is with Sonic. Im not very good with speedy characters, but this guy is just way to fast for me.

Olimar and Mr.Game&Watch, never was good with either in Brawl or 3DS.

I all out sick with villager which is a shame cuz the village is a character i wanted to mastet. He's just to weird. I try to chop the tree down at the right moment. No good. I try to grab projectiles. No good. And when i use the rocket it ends up hitting no one. I'm not sure if it's bad luck but i already gave up with the villager
I'm going for yoshi

The character who I suck with is Mewtwo ssb4.
Even though I always play as him, I just cannot get the hang of that Pokemon. Also, he is a lightweight so he gets launched and Ko'ed easily.
I also cannot find any means of approach. (Except spamming shadow ball)

Bowser Jr. because he just doesn't fit me and isint that good in Smas4. Greeninja because he just doesn't fit me and isint that good . Palutena because she just doesn't fit me and isint that good

Bowser Jr. because he just doesn't fit me and isint that good in Smas4. Greeninja because he just doesn't fit me and isint that good . Palutena because she just doesn't fit me and isint that good
Bowser Jr. Is very good but is hard to master because his aerials have tons and tons of landing lag but he has quick tilts and he has a disjointed hitbox in his smash attacks so it can still hit multiple times. And his projectiles like his neutral special can kill at higher percents.

Back