Your worst character?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
I'm guessing you never used Palutena? Jigglypuff has rest which can leave you vulnerable for a while and rollout which can make you roll of a stage. Jigglypuff is garbage. Palutena on the other hand has a powerful up smash, can counter, can reflect projectiles, can use autoreticle, has insane jump and amazing recovery, and shes fast.
You have to have made a bad mistake to kill yourself by rolling of the stage. And maybe you forgot that rest is powerful :giggle: It is hard to hit sometimes.
But jiggly is a monster in the right hands :sneaky: I'm on a 10-game win streak :3

I can't use Ganon or Dedede, personally, I prefer the air :cool: And fast people

Mine is easily Rosalina and Luma. I don't like the idea of keeping track of two people.

Mega Man, a lot of his attacks feel too awkward for me to use as effectively.

Duck Hunt. I can't camp with him

Which one do you paly worse with or have the most bad luck with?

I'm bad with Metaknight, I don't see how he's the best character in Brawl.
Well, to be fair, Brawl is very...slow paced compared to Smash 4. Lots of camping out and stalling. I'm bad with a lot of characters, like Bowser, Peach, Zelda, etc. I'm also bad with basically all the long range characters with the exceptions of Sheik, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus, as they all are kind of melee fighters.

I really can't use Wii Fit Trainer and Jigglypuff... I can use any of Wii Fit's specials, and I just can't rest and sing with Jigglypuff... I heard they're both okay characters, but I completely bomb. Surprisingly though, I like all the Fire Emblem characters...

In the demo the worst one i couldn't handle and was bad at controlling and didn't have all that good moves to me was villager,his moves are like plans though out basically there are meant for a long match and the moment is right which rarely happens.

Probably Ice Climbers cause one of them always dies for me..... but I always use them to spam that ice move

ganon and bowser and also ike I mean there all slow but super powerful and they have a lot of spam attacks I hate. I have more bad luck with diddy because when somebody knocks me off stage and I use his up+B I never know when to let go its soo irritating I hate when that happens

I stink at using PacMan. I always use his side B attack and fly off the edge and die. And when I try to use his recovery I always miss the trampoline thingy and die.

Like most people here I have to agree... I suck with Ganondorf ;P (It seems like no one is actually any good with him) He's just so darn slow. I'm also no good with the Wii Fit Trainer either, she literally has the weirdest moveset

I am so bad with Sonic and Little Mac. Even though my main (Lucina) is fast also, I just can't ever seem to do anything with these two characters. I find it hard to control and then attack at the same time. Unless I can land Little Mac's KO punch, I never really win with them.

My worst character has to be probably bowser Jr.. I know I am a BIG bowser fan but I don't like his son at all

My worst character is probably villager. The villager is just so hard to use. My second worse character is ness. To me ness is weak. It is very hard to beat somebody while I am being ness. I also know that i can use equipment but sometimes i forget about to put on the equipment.

Well everybody's worst character actually depends on how their play style is and other factors . I would say that I don't really like slow and gigantic characters so I guess Ganondorf and Bowser go to the lowest in my list . I really like well-balanced and fast characters with fun movesets and abilities like Villager and Link and Pikachu . On the other hand , I may hate a character if I don't know how to play them well :/

The characters I'm bad with in brawl are little Mack, palutena, and mega man. I'm bad with little Mac beacause he runs way too fast that he just falls off the platform. The reason I'm bad with palutena is beacause she's a little weak for my tastes. I think she is a good character and should stay in the super smash bros series but I think sakurai and the rest of Nintendo should have gave better attacks but I think her super smash move is really cool. The same also goes with mega man. They are both good characters but Nintendo should have gave them better smash moves. I kinda also think that mega man should smile more to.

My worst(and least favorite characters in Smash 4) is Zelda.While I don't get certain characters like Wii Fit Trainer,Mega Man,Rosalina & Luma,Meta Knight,and even Samus(which to be honest,is my second least favorite character in the game),at least I can sort of understand what type of playstyle they're going for,and compreehend them for that,even if I'm not used to Samus,when I fighting as or against it/her(ZSS,a great fighter on her own,is now separated from it's Varia Suit counterpart,so I do not know who's in charge of the machine itself).Zelda,on the other hand,is way too heavily focused on the defensive side,with not so good knockback,and she's tall,slow and a bit floaty,which you know,are the three alterations that are the bane of what characteristics defies a character.Her attacks are not too powerful either,and all n' all,she feels like an ideal character for more focused players on the defensive side and generally experienced players with her,but for me,I'm just not too familiar with this one. :unsure:

Definitely Sonic. All his moves involve him turning into a ball and they all look the same so I have no idea what I'm doing when I play as him

My worst character is probably Mega Man. His regular attacks are just not right for me, I can't go long range with that. I prefer melee alot better, and I can't finish with Mega Man unless you charge up your attack. Mega Man's recovery is also not that great, but he's definitely not a bad character. I just haven't learned to play with him.

Bowser Jr. for me.He's like the only character that I find hard to use.I can't use him properly.I mean,I'm good at using most of the characters.Sometimes R.O.B is hard to control as well.

Back