YouTube for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's true. You'll finally be able to watch your favorite YouTube videos on your Nintendo 3DS. This has been announced today by Nintendo. An app will be available for the 3DS sometime this month, :woot: (at least in North America)

The app will allow 3DS users to search for YouTube videos on the device's bottom screen.

What are your thoughts?

Yeah that's awesome. I hope YouTube app is available for Europe as well it's one hell of a service and I won't mind having it on the 3DS as well.

I was so happy when I heard this, the thought of the Internet Browser for the 3DS can even withstand the Youtube app never came into my mind, and now it did, so I am totally excited to watch some Youtube animes,gameplays and all that good stuff :)

I really happy with this!
Yeah, we can't watch high quality video (I think no more than 480p)...

But if it will have 3D... :love:

I really happy with this!
Yeah, we can't watch high quality video (I think no more than 480p)...

But if it will have 3D... :love:
I wasn't looking forward to any high quality once my streaming is smooth, I doubt it will be in 3D but you never know (some vids on youtube there is a 3D feature actually :eek:)

I wasn't looking forward to any high quality once my streaming is smooth, I doubt it will be in 3D but you never know (some vids on youtube there is a 3D feature actually :eek:)

Well, it's just crossing fingers then

Well, it's just crossing fingers then
Yup, you never know, I never would have thought Youtube would have been announced in Nintendo Direct

It's true. You'll finally be able to watch your favorite YouTube videos on your Nintendo 3DS. This has been announced today by Nintendo. An app will be available for the 3DS sometime this month, :woot: (at least in North America)

The app will allow 3DS users to search for YouTube videos on the device's bottom screen.

What are your thoughts?

Awesome I have wanted yuotube on my 3ds for so long. I hope ti doesnot take to long to load videos. but that is just awesome I wonder if we can post videos from our 3ds's.

Awesome I have wanted yuotube on my 3ds for so long. I hope ti doesnot take to long to load videos. but that is just awesome I wonder if we can post videos from our 3ds's.
Yeah, I have a feeling that the process of loading will take a while but not really a problem :), and posting will be a good idea through the 3DS.

Yeah, I have a feeling that the process of loading will take a while but not really a problem :), and posting will be a good idea through the 3DS.

If your internet is fast, I don't see why there will be lag.

If your internet is fast, I don't see why there will be lag.
Well mines is now :D .. Compared to before.

It is good news, but not great one. I prefer updated version of internet browser since it sucks :D

It is good news, but not great one. I prefer updated version of internet browser since it sucks :D

I don't think the 3DS is a good way to use internet...
Or browsing, but yeah, that would be nice too!

I don't think the 3DS is a good way to use internet...
Or browsing, but yeah, that would be nice too!
But with the upcoming Youtube and Miiverse apps from Ninty, yes, they make our 3DS better :D

I had a question, if the Internet Browser allows us to use Youtube freely does that mean that they updated the Internet Browser whole, like not just add the Youtube app.

I had a question, if the Internet Browser allows us to use Youtube freely does that mean that they updated the Internet Browser whole, like not just add the Youtube app.

Yes, that also means HTML5 or Flash support.

Yes, that also means HTML5 or Flash support.
So that means I can go on AnimeFreak and watch well animes and shows not only Youtube, since your into software and programming at least do you think other video sites will be supported other than Youtube

So that means I can go on AnimeFreak and watch well animes and shows not only Youtube, since your into software and programming at least do you think other video sites will be supported other than Youtube
the question is whether Youtube for 3DS is a stand-alone app or not (merged with the browser)...

the question is whether Youtube for 3DS is a stand-alone app or not (merged with the browser)...
I think it will be an app like Hulu or Netflix...

I am thankful for owning a personal laptop. When I didn't have one, I desired for a YouTube application. I think it's a good addition to the 3DS. I might feel to lazy to get on here, so turning on the 3DS on going straight to YouTube is pretty convenient, although I have an iPod Touch that I've been using (and it has a YouTube applications and has had it for a very long time).

Basically, I'm trying to say that I'm already covered with my necessitates, but even I, am glad to see Nintendo making improvements to their system. They are finally getting with the times. We are also getting Miiverse added soon! The wait is almost over, my good friends! :)

Shout out to my man @Onett -- he too legit
Shout out to the boss -- @Marc
Repping

Back