youtube on 3ds

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date
The YouTube app crashes so much on 3ds, happen to anyone else?

The YouTube app crashes so much on 3ds, happen to anyone else?
Of course it does , since the 3ds system is laggy when you just play pokemon which is 4 GB space I guess the 3DS has less than 1 GB Ram to run stuff properly.

Ugh, NOTHING can explain my rage when i'm watching a video on youtube, or listening to music and then suddenly: An Error has occurred, please restart your system before trying again.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
I think that they should at least release an update that fixes this issue and also, add a 3D feature for videos on youtube that have 3D support.

i like the youtube app a lot but it does crash lot also. i was watching a 2 hr movie on there and right at the end it crashed. that was annoying and also if you try to get past a part then it usaly crashes also.

Reactions: 532
i like the youtube app a lot but it does crash lot also. i was watching a 2 hr movie on there and right at the end it crashed. that was annoying and also if you try to get past a part then it usaly crashes also.
I know, right! was watching Final Fantasy VII Avent Children, it crased 7 times, I counted. I felt like breaking my 3DS at that time.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I use the youtube app a lot and the only time it crashes is when a lot of people are using the internet and it only stops for a while and the video plays out .That's what I love about it plus there is a sign in page and I heard when you sign in,somewhere there is a google search bar and with that you can watch videos from other sites.

The Youtube app is fun to use. They fixed it so there are rarely any crashes. I like to watch my favorite youtube channels on it. But I was dissapointed when I found out that there is no 3d support for youtube. The quality is not that good but it is still watchable for me. I tend to use the youtube app everyday.

Youtube used to crash on me (heck I think that happened on Smash 3DS for me however it could've been the Game Card just moved the slightest to where it couldn't be read. ) on the 3DS but the time I spent on it when it was first out was great. However I'd much rather use my laptop instead because it doesn't crash and the picture quality and area of the screen is bigger. At least it was better than the version on the Wii that loaded really slowly, that's all I have to say.

Back