• Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has its very own 3DS XL bundle, :woot:

...and it looks amazing :

3dsxl_zelda_thumb.jpg

What are your thoughts? It'll be available in Europe on November 22nd for £199.99.

Reactions: animalcrossindaddict
It has the game! But it wont be here :panda:

It looks amazing! I think this is one of the best 3DS XL designs right now, and it includes the game. If I didn't have a 3DS I would buy one like this.

Hopefully they will have a usa version, right? :sneaky:
Hopefully, :sneaky: (PS. I merged your thread with this one)

I'd ditch my blue-black 3DS XL for this Zelda one any day, :oops: It looks awesome.

Hopefully, :sneaky: (PS. I merged your thread with this one)

I'd ditch my blue-black 3DS XL for this Zelda one any day, :oops: It looks awesome.

Well, the 3DS Ocarina of Time looks better than this one :bag:

Well, the 3DS Ocarina of Time looks better than this one :bag:
Can you post a screenshot? :woot:

Reactions: Marc
@ErixSan I personally prefer the Link Between Worlds one, :coffee:

@ErixSan I personally prefer the Link Between Worlds one, :coffee:

Now I remember, do you heard about Mugen batteries for 3DS and 3DS XL?
You can play at least 14 hours!

I can't find them here T_T

Nintendo, why do you torment me?

Reactions: animalcrossindaddict
Nintendo just keeps on giving awesome design....... but i cant buy each ans individual one lol

Just when people bought the Pokemon X and Y themed 3DS XLs they just come out with these beauties! Nintendo knows how to make money xD It looks so cool from the outside, I'd rather have black interior then golden but it's just my preference.
1393467_378929235573346_307668651_n.jpg

Just when people bought the Pokemon X and Y themed 3DS XLs they just come out with these beauties! Nintendo knows how to make money xD It looks so cool from the outside, I'd rather have black interior then golden but it's just my preference.
1393467_378929235573346_307668651_n.jpg

Yes, a black interior would be a lot better (I just don't like that golden color at all).
Well, the problem actually is: How much will cost HERE?

* With here I mean on Argentina, the limited edition of Ocarina of Time was expensive just for being limited :p

It looks beautiful,creatively done, I love it. I doubt I will find that anywhere here though, I rather this one over the Ocarina of Time one.

Its lovely! Simply put. Yeah, I prefer this one more than the ocarina of time one too...Hope they continue with these gorgeous designs.

Actually i just found out that America and Canada will get the 3dsxl for $220. YAY we have it too :)

Actually i just found out that America and Canada will get the 3dsxl for $220. YAY we have it too :)

That's cheap if it includes the game :p

Just an update.

The Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle has been confirmed for a North American release.

Back