Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Just an update.

The Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle has been confirmed for a North American release.
Wow that's great, I am glad it has been confirmed for North America, the cost of it is $219.99, right ?
i_GameStop_2013_Nintendo3DSZeldaXLBundle_1382103953_thumb.jpg

EDIT-

Last edited by a moderator:
GORGEOUS!too bad I already have a 3ds xl - -.-

In retrospect this 3DS XL bundle looks more original and creative than some of the ones that have been announced recently. For example, the Dream Team bundle...

In retrospect this 3DS XL bundle looks more original and creative than some of the ones that have been announced recently. For example, the Dream Team bundle...
Yeah the Dream Team Bundle XL, is not creatively thought of, I wish they would have thought about adding some more colors, it looks really dull to be honest, and I don't think we should be talking bout the Dream Team bundle here, but I understand the Zelda one was greatly designed.

I remember I saw it before its launch in France, in a supermarket. In 60 seconds, it wasn't here anymore (Actual Price of the bundle in France = 220€, and it was sold for 199€, with the game code.) But for a while, people were having trouble with the download code.

If I haven't bought the Xerneas/Yvetal one, I think I'd bought this one.

Yeah the Dream Team Bundle XL, is not creatively thought of, I wish they would have thought about adding some more colors, it looks really dull to be honest, and I don't think we should be talking bout the Dream Team bundle here, but I understand the Zelda one was greatly designed.
Well yeah, ik that this isn't the Dream Team bundle topic, but I was just stating it as an example of a design that pales in comparison to epicness like this

Poor french people on video games sites that says that the design is too "plastic"...

They don't understand the concept of designing a console.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Thiss 3DS looks good, but I don't like that it's shiny. It can distract you when you play some games. :p Still supporting Nintendo for being creative!

Thiss 3DS looks good, but I don't like that it's shiny. It can distract you when you play some games. :p Still supporting Nintendo for being creative!
well on the bright side, the shininess is on the outside right? I assume the inside is the usual black coloring the XL models have? :p

Yes, all the 3DS (XL) have the black coloured inside.
Even mine. Only the non-XL 3DS were coloured inside !

Actually I have full-white 3DS XL. But I live in Europe , and got it in a bundle. :p It was actually really got price, and I love the white color!

Actually I have full-white 3DS XL. But I live in Europe , and got it in a bundle. :p It was actually really got price, and I love the white color!
Nice! Wasn't white also the color the original DS was available in? In any case, yeah white's a color that really suits Nintendo systems I find (Nintendo Wii is a great example)

well on the bright side, the shininess is on the outside right? I assume the inside is the usual black coloring the XL models have? :p
The insides are not black I think , from what I have saw on the internet the inside is actually gold so it can blind your eyes it's just so bright and shiny.

Then, are you meaning that there is finally ONE 3DS that doesn't have a black coloured interior ?!
--> Too bad that I've bought a Pokemon X/Y one, now...

Then, are you meaning that there is finally ONE 3DS that doesn't have a black coloured interior ?!
--> Too bad that I've bought a Pokemon X/Y one, now...
Yeah, JunZhi may be right after all; check out the image below
albw-3ds.jpg

In any case, I don't think there's much wrong with the 3DS having a black interior. It looks fine to me imo

Argh... I want it so badly but my 3DS Aqua Blue is just fine... Nintendo has a way of making things that you don't really need look so good so that you want to buy one.... Nintendo...

Argh... I want it so badly but my 3DS Aqua Blue is just fine... Nintendo has a way of making things that you don't really need look so good so that you want to buy one.... Nintendo...
Yeah I know that is what that happened to me was really amazed by the Pokemon X and Y limited edition so I bought it :p never regretted it though but I want a 3ds Xl Zelda as well :L

Yeah I know that is what that happened to me was really amazed by the Pokemon X and Y limited edition so I bought it :p never regretted it though but I want a 3ds Xl Zelda as well :L

Yea... I wish that you could get it as a free upgrade or something and you did not have to pay extra as long as you give your 3DS back. Also, the inside of the zelda one looks horrible...

Yea... I wish that you could get it as a free upgrade or something and you did not have to pay extra as long as you give your 3DS back. Also, the inside of the zelda one looks horrible...
That would be a bad idea given that the 3DS XL Zelda comes with a game code, so that'd basically be giving away completely free copies. Furthermore, the logistics of such a thing would be really hard to figure out...

That would be a bad idea given that the 3DS XL Zelda comes with a game code, so that'd basically be giving away completely free copies. Furthermore, the logistics of such a thing would be really hard to figure out...
Haha Yeah but can't believe they sold the code for $20 US with the 3ds XL Zelda more than the price of the normal 3ds xl which means the game is sold $20 less than the actual game physical.

Back