Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
That would be a bad idea given that the 3DS XL Zelda comes with a game code, so that'd basically be giving away completely free copies. Furthermore, the logistics of such a thing would be really hard to figure out...

Or it least give a discount like maybe you only have to pay something like $60 If you trade in your other 3DS Xl or $90 if you trade in your regular Nintendo 3DS... I still probably would not buy it though

Or it least give a discount like maybe you only have to pay something like $60 If you trade in your other 3DS Xl or $90 if you trade in your regular Nintendo 3DS... I still probably would not buy it though
Again, logistics would be hard to do that given that there's a lot of people who would jump at that offer. Furthermore, keep in mind that many people upgraded even without the offer

Nintendo would lose money due to this method , what would happen to the other 3DS's that were trade in for a new one ? Who would allow to give an old want for a new one and the current one you're using would be lesser than the amount you paid for xD

Back