What is your favorite Nintendo system ever?

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
I'd have to honestly say the gba sp as it was the only thing I rly had for a nintendo product but switch will prob take lead soon enough lol

Definitely biased but I love the DSi to death. Was my first console, and boy what a way to start. Excellent catalog of first and third party titles, as well as legendary software on the base system like Flipnote and Pictochat. There was also the DSi shop which let you download titles online, which was insane to me at the time. I have a lot of good memories with this system and it made me who I am today.

I can confidently say it was the Wii u. The games were so good on the Wii u, that they are being ported to the Switch to no end. Not great for me since I've played all the games already, but it shows just how great of legacy the Wii u left games wise. Wasn't a well loved, or well known system but I still have a lot of fun playing some back logged games.

The true exclusives to the Wii u will be very short after the Switch though.

I have so many good memories of having a Gameboy Advance SP and playing it on the bus, although I didn't have a ton of games, I had a great time replaying the ones I did have! For nostalgic reasons I will have to choose that one. Although now I would say 3DS beats it.

It's really tough to choose one but i would go with my new 3ds xl since i play with it the most right now. The graphics and sounds on it are extrodonary and really brings the picture to life. Also the game library on the 3ds is huge with some amazing titles to play! Its such a huge thing built into a pocketable size.

mine is the 3ds console

Out of all the systems that Nintendo has made, WHICH IS #1 ON YOUR LIST?
-Only Pick One
-Reasoning why it is your favorite
-When I say any system, I mean from the NES, to the Gameboy, to the Wii U

Just thought this would be a fun discussion :D
It used to be the Nintendo GameCube, as it had a ton of quality games, like Super Mario Sunshine and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. If I had gotten a Wii, it would probably be my favorite, as I heard it has great games, as well as backwards compatibility with the GameCube, of course I would be into it! The GameCube Controller is super comfortable, and the resolution is surprisingly very good for its time. It also had the "Player's Choice" thing where you can by hit games for cheaper, which was followed by Nintendo Selects (which is basically Player's Choice but with a different name). As well as Kirby City Trial Air Ride, which is a great game! As of now, my favorite system so far is the Nintendo Switch, with games with excellent HD graphics, amazing HD Rumble, and a vast library of spectacular games from Super Mario Odyssey to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. As well as its hybrid nature, where I can play these amazing games anytime, anywhere. Or put it in the Television to enjoy HD graphics and beautiful views. The eShop games are charming, and some reminds me of the burning trash games from my phone. The interface is simple, and the multiplayer games are a blast to play with other people, like Overcooked 2 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Unless they release a Switch 2 or something entirely new, fun, and unique, the Nintendo Switch will be one of, if not my favorite consoles I have evr played

I would choose the Nintendo switch but only because of the games. The switch itself has a cool concept of playing on the tv while playing on the go, but I don't care for that too much tbh. I'm a portable only gamer. And I like the design and everything but there are some problems.

Like joy con drift. This is a super annoying problem present in many switches. And it can literally ruin the whole experience. Another issue is the lack of themes. When the 3ds can have themes why can't the switch? Ok i'm gonna stop my rant lol.

But if we're talking about JUST the console and not about the games that can be played on it, I would go with the new 3ds xl. It's small enough to fit in your pocket but big enough for the games to look decent on it. And it has themes and no drift. I also like the 3d feature even though I rarely use it. It's just a cool gimmick to show your friends or something. And it also has the gyroscope feature which I loved the first time I used. It made the game a but more immersive.

So in conclusion, my favorite console when including the games is the switch, but otherwise it's the new 3ds xl.

my favorite system is the nintendo ds as i loved the base bulky silver ds model as it had two diffrent system game slots and could have two physcial games in the system at the same time , at that time i found that feature so appealing that i loved the original ds even to this day more than even the nintendo switch and nintendo 3ds systems , although i would liked it if i still had my old 3ds , but dont remember what happened to it , i would have still kept it to this day if i still had if and if it still worked.

Back