Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
For me its orcarina of time, its one of about 5 games i had as a child for N64 and it was my favourite then by far

For me its ocarina of time, its one of about 5 games i had as a child for N64 and it was my favourite then by far
its a hard decision between oot and twilight princess

its a hard decision between oot and twilight princess
Its been such a long time since i played through twilight princess, ill have to give it another run through to see how it rates :)

@Tanner it's very good in my opinion. I believe it got some complaints for doing to linear (correct me if I'm wrong) but that didn't bother me because I don't do a lot of side quests because I will get bored and stop playing. Also I liked it because I got attached to hyrule and the story through Midna. I want LOZ to have character devolpment in Link so I can actually get attached to hyrule and the story. (Of course link would have to actually speak then). TP came as close as t gets by making his partner have devolpment, Midna. All in all it was a good game but for reason I liked OOT and MM better (they are also my top two Zelda games in that order by the way)

My favorite Zelda game would have to be Majora's Mask. I thought that Zelda game had a really cool and unique concept with the 3 day thing plus it was fun collecting all the different masks. One of the other things it also did really well was Sidequests! The Sidequests in this game were long , sometimes hard but overall really fun to complete (especially the alien abduction farm one)

My personal favorite Zelda game is Triforce Heroes, the reason being because I absolutely LOVED four swords for GBA and four swords adventure for the GameCube! I also liked how as a last resort if you have nobody to play with at the moment you can play in Single Player mode, but even if it is not the most officiant of things it is still nice to have :)

Reactions: V_Weeb
A Link Between Worlds
Great soundtrack, and the fact that you can play any dungeon in any order. There is also a decent story.
Plus the game is locked at 60fps

Even after playing through Breath of the Wild (I've completed 84 shrines and defeated Calamity Ganon), Ocarina of Time and Windwaker are still my #1 and #2 in terms of my favorite Zelda games. As far as the volume of things to do, replayabilty, and its unique style compared to the rest of the series, Breath of the Wild is definitely up there and while I was playing the game, I recognized that it had the potential to eclipse OoT for me; however, with the nostalgia factor and it's plot, OoT still reigns supreme in my eyes. I can see however how Breath of the Wild is some people's new favorite, I can see how it's worthy, and perhaps as I play more with the DLC coming out, my opinion can improve further.

Skyward Sword has to be the one that has impressed me the most.

At first I thought that Breath of the Wild would overtake Twilight Princess as my favourite. Then I saw the ending of the game .... Twilight Princess still reigns supreme for me.

I haven't played Zelda in years. Last one I played was on the DSi I believe. I haven't played them in a while because I've never liked storyline games. I get really bored of them quickly. Never finished a Pokemon game for this same reason. Just can't do storylines.

While I was playing Zelda I did like it though. It was good.

Whilst I do like the 3d ones, I personally prefer the 2d ones... specifically link to the past, however the original one was good

Windwaker is still my favorite tbh.
Personally, I find it to be the most beautiful Zelda game to date

Well, I actually have two favorites and am unable to pick just one. The are Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. I have more memories than I can say of playing these fantastic masterpieces with my brother and friends, and I enjoyed every second of both of them, with the possible exception of the Triforce quest in WW.

Hyrule warriors because you were just powerful and it was overall a great game(midna imp form was so overpowered though).

Mine would have to be Majora's Mask. I love that there is so much to do and you can do the deeds that happens everyday. And that you also get to collect some Masks along the way too. But it's all worth it in the end when the get the Fierce Deity Mask that you get from the moon as a reward for playing with the children.

Am a bit late to this one, but my favourite Zelda game is The Minish cap. I played it through a number of times, one of the few I actually completed. Playing on my Gameboy Advance, with the dark non backlit screen.
One time on my second play, I got so far then reset because I couldn't find a way past a level. Got to that bit again and must have been playing in better lighting, because I found the tiny hole in the wall where Minish Link was supposed to go ... Doh...
I also really liked the Oracle games.
oh and Twilight Princess. Seems like the first ones I played were the best and will remain my favourites.
I have played all of them, some more than others, but have to say, although it is good, Majora's mask is probably my least favourite...
I am not very good with 3d style first person games , I tend to get lost too easily.

Although botw was phenomenal I personally prefer oot. although it literally freaked me out(redeads wallmasters and the infamous dead handz) I have to agree best zelda game for me (windwaker would be number one if it had more content).

Ocarina of Time is a game about curiosity and the joy of discovery. It's not simply a role-playing game that includes a bit of exploration, it is a game that asks you to remember – as Miyamoto famously does – what it was like when you were a kid and your neighbourhood was a place of wonder and mystery, and there was something interesting around every corner. The land of Hyrule can still take you back there if you let it. This game was my favorite Zelda game.

Wind Waker because i love the graphics gameplay story sidequests items characters islands. I love everything about htis game. I like the Hd Remake Best though.

Back