Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not ><
Thanks, sorry I'm late but just submitted. I hope it'll still count....;-;

Is it unusual that I'm only getting replies to this thread when Tho responds to it?

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Is it unusual that I'm only getting replies to this thread when Tho responds to it?
Kinda:p You may be getting replies but not scrolling all the way to the end and instead only reading one post at a time, so all unread posts make the alerts not show up, it has happened for me tons of times!:/

I always scroll to the end, but that's also why I noticed I missed 3 pages of replies that first time, they just weren't coming.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I don't know what it is then. It happens to me sometimes, but a lot more when I don't notice that there's a new page and don't read some...

It's certainly a problematic alert system. Maybe there should be some additional options for Alert Preferences?

I'm gonna update it later today hopefully ;-;

And no worries @Tho >.<

Reactions: Tho
@Bobcam7! You see a giant taco and approach it, only to realize that it's a monster dressed in a taco costume ready to eat you. ded.

People who survived:
@Tho
@Dedenne
@Clorox Bleach

Round 7

For this round, pm me a door # 1-10 on pedia. There's no hint for this round and half the door's are bad so pick carefully.

Goodluck :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skyshaymin and Tho
And survives yet again!:D

I'm sending you the door pick in the same PM I sent you the password... For those who survive you can do a round with a really hard hint and only like 2-3 doors that are ok, doubt many will survive that!:p

PS: When I saw the tag alert I thought I died...:hilarious:

Last edited:
@Bobcam7! You see a giant taco and approach it, only to realize that it's a monster dressed in a taco costume ready to eat you. ded.

People who survived:
@Tho
@Dedenne
@Clorox Bleach
@N

Round 7

For this round, pm me a door # 1-10 on pedia. There's no hint for this round and half the door's are bad so pick carefully.

Goodluck :p
I couldve sworn I died in round 6 ._.

I couldve sworn I died in round 6 ._.
You did die, rawr just forgot about it it would seem:p

Reactions: 3823, Pandaxclone2 and Tho
Now with the list fixed, looking at it I can't believe there are only 3 people left, this might end up being the last round! Can't wait for the results!:nailbiting:

I've never replied here (until now)

Good luck everyone!

Also,what if everyone picks a bad door?

I've never replied here (until now)

Good luck everyone!

Also,what if everyone picks a bad door?
Then I guess everyone dies and there won't be a winner...;-;

You did die, rawr just forgot about it it would seem:p
Maybe she thought I was the canon winner and just let me be revived to win :p

Maybe she thought I was the canon winner and just let me be revived to win :p
As if, I'm gonna win this!:p

Congrats @Tho, you've survived.

PC will be sent out soon.

(You guys all picked surviving doors so I had to pick numbers out of a bag.)

@Dedenne and @Clorox Bleach enter a room. Dedenne and Clorox Bleach get into a room and see a blood pressure machine. The machine says "use me and you'll escape". They decide to listen to it and after they put the blood pressure strap on their shoulder and locks in and constructs their shoulder. The blood pressure keeps pumping until both of their arms explode off. They die from blood loss.

Everyone else, thanks for participating. Couldn't have done it without you <3

Reactions: Dark Eevee and Tho
@Dedenne and @Clorox Bleach enter a room. Dedenne and Clorox Bleach get into a room and see a blood pressure machine. The machine says "use me and you'll escape". They decide to listen to it and after they put the blood pressure strap on their shoulder and locks in and constructs their shoulder. The blood pressure keeps pumping until both of their arms explode off. They die from blood loss.

Bottles of bleach don't have arms :sneaky:

Congrats @Tho, you've survived.

PC will be sent out soon.

(You guys all picked surviving doors so I had to pick numbers out of a bag.)

Woohoo! I won!\:D/ That was a really nice and fun event rawr, thanks for doing all this!

Bottles of bleach don't have arms :sneaky:
They do have handles though, kinda the equivalent...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back