• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I survived

"We need a boat" *instantly becomes the boat*
With gurgling blood,
"Guys hop on"
Dies a hero/role model ;)

It's either she has one very ultimately sharp fingernail or I'm just very weak enough to just get killed by fingernail (If it really was a fingernail) :eek:
I'll just have to wait and see who'll survive this. Keep up the good work @rawrrie !

Reactions: 24460 and 3823
What's more of a mystery, the fact that I'm still alive or the fact that I'm getting no alerts from this thread?

Anywho, I'll go ahead and submit my entry for the next round.

The most terrifying thing I read there was "no internet connection!" Also, @MysticFantasy, how come you didn't tell meh you were a muddara? You muddara.
Shush >.<

Reactions: Artisan and 24460
Wait, I can't remember if I entered this round or not :panda:

You did, but the thing is that it's been a day and a half since the time the round was supposed to end and we still don't have the results...

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Yea I wanna watch people die ;-;
Ok that sounds horrible

Reactions: sashade7 and Tho
So what if it sounds horrible? We are horrible people!:p

Horrible pride parade!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyshaymin
Check the main thread guys, it should be updated .-. New round results haven't been out yet, I have school today until 10 and a meeting after and then I have to go home and finish up hw and practice for my national anthem performance tmrw .-. I'll try to update asap, just checking in with you guys ;-;

Posting the answer isn't as easy as posting the results. I have to remake the form, rule out who lost and make a story. I also have to double check so that I didn't message up.

So yeah, sorry for the inconvenience .-.

Check the main thread guys, it should be updated .-. New round results haven't been out yet, I have school today until 10 and a meeting after and then I have to go home and finish up hw and practice for my national anthem performance tmrw .-. I'll try to update asap, just checking in with you guys ;-;

Posting the answer isn't as easy as posting the results. I have to remake the form, rule out who lost and make a story. I also have to double check so that I didn't message up.

It's all cool Rawr, we'll wait \o/

Reactions: 3823

@rawrrie Need help rawrizzle?

I missed it ;_;

Good luck to anyone who's still left! :vamp::beaver:

Reactions: V_Weeb
~ Round 4 ~​
@SkyHuntress walks into a door that seems to be a human toaster oven. Soon she is burnt to a crisp and topped off with a fresh dollop of cream cheese and avocado ;~; topped off with strawberries and a caramel drizzle too ;-;

Skyhuntress (middle)

SFT_strawberry.ashx
@supertristan00, a giant dinosaur appears as you enter the door. It asks what your favorite sauce is. You reply with mustard. :hilarious: After that, the dinosaur decides to cook you and eat you for dinner ;~; with..with mustard :p

People that survived:
Arcana
Tho
Shane McMahon
Bobcam7!
Dedenne
Leviathinian
N
Samuel_1802
mourning_sun

~ Round 5 is open! Enter here. ~

Next round is gonna be fun :p Be ready >.<)/

Reactions: Mr. Kream, Apollo and Tho
Still alive, woohoo!:D I actually liked Sky's death like that, tasty!:p

Nice hint this time by the way, took a while to tell which are the bad ones, good job on vagueness!

Reactions: 3823
I missed it too... >.< Why wasn't I getting any alerts?!

I didn't get any alerts until now.:cry: well at least i survived round 4:cry:#WhyHasn't3dspediaAlertedMe!!!:rage::punch::mad:

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I didn't get any alerts until now.:cry: well at least i survived round 4:cry:#WhyHasn't3dspediaAlertedMe!!!:rage::punch::mad:

IKR? It felt like a cop out to lose like that. :cry:

Regardless, I wish the remaining participants the best of luck.

Reactions: V_Weeb
Good luck Tho and everyone else. You need to win for me

Good luck Tho and everyone else. You need to win for me
I'll win for me, not sharing the PC!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back