Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it to late for me? i think i missed round 4

When you still alive and kicking

Nooooo! I Hate Mustard! :)

@Shane McMahon and @Samuel1243 enter the same door. They both meet their celebrity crush and agree to spend the rest of their life with that crush <3 Obviously , their celebrity crushes end up as robots. They rip off their heads and use them as a bathroom towel design. Samuel's crush cuts his nose off and keeps it as a souvenir.

@Leviathinian, You find a room with unperishable food, shelter, a maxed out debit card, and internet, so you decide to lock yourself in there and spend the rest of your eternity there. Amazon prime is also included ;) (although I have no clue how they'll get to the door)

People who survived:
Tho
Dedenne
Clorox Bleach
Bobcam7!
N

Round 6 is open! Enter le here.
Deadline: October 28th, 11:59pm

On one hand, it goes against everything in my body, but on the other? I want sorta want to know what buddy's smoking.

@Shane McMahon and @Samuel1243 enter the same door. They both meet their celebrity crush and agree to spend the rest of their life with that crush <3 Obviously , their celebrity crushes end up as robots. They rip off their heads and use them as a bathroom towel design.
Why does that remind me of Courtney Gears?:p

As for that hint I don't even know who that is...:/

@rawrrie wth is this and why is it a thing
1ee9475183.png

@rawrrie wth is this and why is it a thing
1ee9475183.png
I think it's from Zelda, but I don't even like that series and haven't played enough to know who it is exactly, this is gonna be hard!;-;

I think it's from Zelda, but I don't even like that series and haven't played enough to know who it is exactly, this is gonna be hard!;-;
They're the Happy Mask Salesman if you want to search it up.

They're the Happy Mask Salesman if you want to search it up.
I did, I already submitted!:p That was a complete waste of time having to look him up though...;-;

The next puzzle is just luck ;~; Goodluck guys o/

*writes a postcard*

I know it seems like I disappeared, but while you guys are in there killing each other, I'm on a beach; PEACE OUT SUCKAZ

Signed,

;-;​

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
WHY ME

Tbh I would prefer going out like Levi did...
Submitted~

*oshul had went home because he didn't want to die. He mde him self some magikarp soup as he took a sip he wonderd "what will happen to everyone who died?" he finished is soup and went to bed* ... *He jolted from his bed sheets and his eyes turned red*

Tbh I would prefer going out like Levi did...
Submitted~

N decides to stay behind and not trust the suspicious man. All the doors end up being locked and he goes insane and smashes his head onto a door until he dies. ;-;

People who survived:
Bobcam7!
Tho
Dedenne
Clorox Bleach

Next round is open. Enter here.
Deadline: Oct. 31 @11:59

N decides to stay behind and not trust the suspicious man. All the doors end up being locked and he goes insane and smashes his head onto a door until he dies. ;-;
How you gonna quote me and not let me go out like how I would have preferred >_<
Welp I'm useless now baiiiii

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
@rawrrie, I don't remember if I submitted for this round, can you check if it's not too much trouble?

@rawrrie, I don't remember if I submitted for this round, can you check if it's not too much trouble?
You did not ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back