Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing guys, don't share your responses before the end of each round ><
Like what we picked or how we deciphered the hints?:/

Like what we picked or how we deciphered the hints?:/
Both~ don't put your guesses for either here.

You can put your thoughts about the question and stuff, but no specifics.

After all, there's one winner and only one prize :p

Both~ don't put your guesses for either here.

You can put your thoughts about the question and stuff, but no specifics.

After all, there's one winner and only one prize :p
I know, but I'm still thinking that 75 PC for just one winner won't be that good if we go past 6 rounds, you may want to give a small prize to the last batch to get eliminated too or something...:p

I know, but I'm still thinking that 75 PC for just one winner won't be that good if we go past 6 rounds, you may want to give a small prize to the last batch to get eliminated too or something...:p
I already told you my answer to that ><

I already told you my answer to that ><
I know, I'm just saying...:p It can help keep people active you know!

Also, here's a suggestion, you might want to start removing a door every round to boost the difficulty until only 4 are left or add one more "bad" door every time until there's only one safe rather than going with just 2 doors at the end! Will make this more interesting and all:p

Last edited:
@rawrrie did my reply go through on the google forum?

I'm in

bit to late unless you've already been playing this first 2 stages

I've been in for the previous rounds

I've been in for the previous rounds
well idk if you participated or not so if you haven't then you can't join in round 3 but if you participated submited your answers and survived then you can submit a answer for this round

well idk if you participated or not so if you haven't then you can't join in round 3 but if you participated submited your answers and survived then you can submit a answer for this round
Really its not up to you to moderate stuff like this. I'm sure the people who are actually in charge and running the event are perfectly capable.

Reactions: spagooti and 24460
Seriously, how hard is it to go back a page, or even scroll up to see if I've been in the past few rounds. I've survived all the rounds so far, therefore I'm valid to submit for this round. Fact check your information before accusing someone of cheating.

ok ok note taken shesh

ok ok note taken shesh
I got your entry.

If you see the confirm screen I got your entry. If you guys are that paranoid, take a picture of that screen with a piece of paper that has your username so you can show it later in case something happens. .-. Tell other people this too .-. Thanks :p

Reactions: Artisan
I got your entry.

If you see the confirm screen I got your entry. If you guys are that paranoid, take a picture of that screen with a piece of paper that has your username so you can show it later in case something happens. .-. Tell other people this too .-. Thanks :p
ok thx

Well after the clue it stall stayed a guesse tot be made. Now i liked tot know whay the next riddle may be.

I am alive
What Next

...whoops, missed the third round...
...evening shifts, I blame thee...:wtf:

When are we gonna get those results? I want to see if I guessed the hint right!:p

When are we gonna get those results? I want to see if I guessed the hint right!:p
same but at the same time i'm also worrying i might have not gotten it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back