3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

That's fine.
I'm still Level 2, so I'll show the picture at a later time

Would taking a pic of a file with the percentage and my name on be fine?

Would taking a pic of a file with the percentage and my name on be fine?
Depends on the game and if it proves that you finished it >.<

@Marc hey, have you defined the requeriments to 'win' each of the free games? (some of them seem to be infinite or almost impossible to end without actually using the microtransactions :p). If you did, could you please update the post info with the requeriments? :D

@Marc hey, have you defined the requeriments to 'win' each of the free games? (some of them seem to be infinite or almost impossible to end without actually using the microtransactions :p). If you did, could you please update the post info with the requeriments? :D
For Rumble World it's catching all the Pokemon and for Badge Arcade it's over 60 badges. Haven't decided about Shuffle and that next game yet, but they're all games you can "finish" to get their one dedicated emblem.

For Rumble World it's catching all the Pokemon and for Badge Arcade it's over 60 badges. Haven't decided about Shuffle and that next game yet, but they're all games you can "finish" to get their one dedicated emblem.

I didn't get the last part about the one dedicated emblem, is there ONE emblem representing all the free games?
Oh, and in case there isn't, do the free pokemon games grant the same emblem as the main pokemon games? (pokemon expert)

I didn't get the last part about the one dedicated emblem, is there ONE emblem representing all the free games?
Oh, and in case there isn't, do the free pokemon games grant the same emblem as the main pokemon games? (pokemon expert)
One emblem for all free-to-play games, yeah.

Nope. There is an emblem for the free-to-play Pokemon games, an emblem for the main Pokemon games and an emblem for the Mystery Dungeon games.

Reactions: J9794
wSvLBLWh.jpg
had to get this copy back from my friend for this pic >.>

I need 2 lvl up pls
LbRNlPk.jpg
My hot level 32 Mii.
FpNrUh2.jpg
I beat the last level.
96fDeBH.jpg
2 many badges
baUEieg.jpg
dank badges
vfX64o3.jpg
I'm in the Hall of Fame
LDvrypd.jpg
I beat many races
Udqhx4w.jpg
You unlock the soundtrack when you beat the game
EU5OFiF.jpg
F2P stretch stretch

@Taiiny I'll give you the emblems once my Internet gets a bit better. Slow atm and can't load images ;~;

@Taiiny I'll give you the emblems once my Internet gets a bit better. Slow atm and can't load images ;~;
No problem, Marx.

MH4U

BTcviA9.jpg

Sorry if it didn't work, I'm still new to the forum things.

Is something wrong with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've got 80 badges from free plays, but once again I'm too low level to get the emblem yet

@Taiiny What's the name of the first game? >.< Plus you need 60+ badges in Badge Arcade to get an emblem :p
I think I've got 80 badges from free plays, but once again I'm too low level to get the emblem yet
One more level to go \o/

@Marc it's called Pokemon Rumble World, it's the f2p one. And I'll try getting 60 badges. Also, I didn't get a Stretchmo badge, I beat the free part

@Marc it's called Pokemon Rumble World, it's the f2p one. And I'll try getting 60 badges. Also, I didn't get a Stretchmo badge, I beat the free part
The Stretchmo emblem hasn't been created yet >.<

HSw6b58.jpg

Casually ignore the physics notes

@Taiiny What's the name of the first game? >.< Plus you need 60+ badges in Badge Arcade to get an emblem :p

One more level to go \o/
I've made a blog post which shows my Super Mario 3D Land and World accomplishments so far

I beat Triforce Heroes!
VOZ0hAv.jpg
You get the cursed tights when you beat the game, the cursed tights are the costume that's selected on screen

When can I get my Cave Story and Gunman Clive badges?
And I'm totally not struggling with Gunvolt.

When can I get my Cave Story and Gunman Clive badges?
And I'm totally not struggling with Gunvolt.
Did you submit photos for them yet? They don't have emblems yet but I'll add them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back